Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1.5t sport with the 6speed. Not sure why the boost gauge was left off the enthusiast model but added to the automatics.

does anybody know a retrofit or a aftermarket solution?

·
^^vv<><>BA
12,306 Posts
does anybody know a retrofit or a aftermarket solution?
https://www.driveaccord.net/threads/what-features-are-missing-on-the-manual-sport-vs-cvt.507194/

6MT - Missing features

• Sport mode. From what I understand, Sport mode on the automatic cars adjusts both throttle sensitivity and shift points. Obviously, the change in shift points is irrelevant, but are we missing out on improved throttle response?
  • No boost gauge. This is just ... weird. This must be related to the lack of Sport mode because we can't even get to the special Sport mode tach with boost gauge.
Also, has anybody found an external device, possibly even a smartphone app, that could display readings to show us things like our missing boost gauge, oil temp, etc.?
Scan gage and such will show you boost and other readings as long as it's something the ECM monitors.

·
Need some LSD...
87 Posts
You can easily add a mechanical type, and pass a vacuum hose through the firewall, there is generous room on the rubber seal that passes the wire harness between the cabin and engine bay.

I have a 60mm autometer mounted on that plastic trim piece directly behind the steering wheel. I'll get a photo later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts