Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
2.0T
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So here's another option that I just came across on YouTube. The manufacturer is Thermal R&D. I haven't heard of them before, but the exhaust doesn't sound too bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvsmhwMG0M8

Not as raspy as the Borla.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Saw where PRL started selling them last week, and they have one for the 1.5T, but I know zero about the company.

·
BriGuy5
171 Posts
Just got an email that the Borla exhaust is posted for sale. $1250 shipped to me from Borla directly. Higher than I thought. I’ll probably wait to see if distributors offer something better.

$1175.99 MSRP without shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just got an email that the Borla exhaust is posted for sale. $1250 shipped to me from Borla directly. Higher than I thought. I’ll probably wait to see if distributors offer something better.

Same. Let me know if you find a distributor that is cheaper. I'm going to start researching today for one.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The BORLA Exhaust is live on the website for sale! Sounds pretty decent from the video clip in the product description. Currently do not have a lead time on that item. Orders will be shipping in the order they are received. Presuming that these may be "made to order" for a few weeks? If you would like to order one please do so through the website or email [email protected] for any additional information. We can try and find out lead times and availability on our end if need be!

Keep in mind that this exhaust retains the factory exhaust tips.

https://prlmotorsports.com/BorlaExhaust2018Accord2.0T.aspx#.XMm7LmhKiUk

·
Registered
9 Posts

Purchased from JEGS for $1000.99 + tax

4-5 weeks until it ships from Borla

·
Registered
96 Posts

Same. Let me know if you find a distributor that is cheaper. I'm going to start researching today for one.
Thermal R&D also has a exhaust for the 2.0 it's for sale on there site for $833

·
2018 2.0T EX-L
51 Posts

Purchased from JEGS for $1000.99 + tax

4-5 weeks until it ships from Borla
I don’t see it on JEGs site, you call it in?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Borla Cat Back at JEGS

I ordered mine through JEGS on 5/10. They have a pretty good price with no shipping fee. I also got a May discount of some sort for $75 which may not be available any more. I did a search on their site by the Borla part number. They say the ship date will be 5/30 - that Borla does a production run after a number of orders are in. There's very little info on the page at jegs.com/i/Borla/157/140786/10002/-1 so I called and spoke to someone there to confirm it's the right exhaust. I've checked in a couple times for a shipping update...

·
Registered
26 Posts
I pre-ordered mine the day after the release directly from Borla and received a shipment notification yesterday (05/22). I would imagine yours would be shipping soon!

Borla Cat Back at JEGS

I ordered mine through JEGS on 5/10. They have a pretty good price with no shipping fee. I also got a May discount of some sort for $75 which may not be available any more. I did a search on their site by the Borla part number. They say the ship date will be 5/30 - that Borla does a production run after a number of orders are in. There's very little info on the page at jegs.com/i/Borla/157/140786/10002/-1 so I called and spoke to someone there to confirm it's the right exhaust. I've checked in a couple times for a shipping update...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am thinking of ordering mine. How does it sound? Any drone? Can you share a sound clip?

Thanks!
Its perfect! Sounds so good im extremely happy with my purchase.
I can try to get some videos of it up this week. The Borla posted video is accurate to how it sounds.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts