Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Registered
I have the exhaust installed on my 2018 2.0T. The Borla video is very accurate in the sound. It's much deeper than the stock exhaust but no way near the sound a v6. I have noticed an increase in performance and I can't wait to get the car fully tuned when I add the Hondata ECU upgrade. I wanted to have the exhaust installed before I flash the ECU.

Registered
I bought my borla exhaust for $1049.99,free shipping from Carid.com and i didn't need to paid all at once instead i paid $87.50 per month 0% for 11months and $87.49 for last month 馃槉with Affirm馃槉 , this exhaust is so amazing, i have it installed on my 2019 Accord sport 2.0t 6speed Manual , if you buy this exhaust, you will love it, all the dound clips on borla is very Accurate.

BriGuy5
Agreed, it does sound really good. I ended up turning off rev hang, so I lost all the crackle and pops which is a bummer, but it still sounds really good compared to stock. The pro's of no rev hang for me outweigh the crackles and pops, but I really do miss them.

Registered
Night and day compared to stock. If you have 10AT popping it into sport mode (I have hondata stage 2 tune) will give you the sound true sound car junkies are looking for. Loud deep and crackles when you decelerate. Go through a tunnel and it sounds great. Don鈥檛 expect it to sound like a v-8 but for a 4 banger turbo it sounds great!

Registered
I didn't realize the Borla was out for the 1.5...

Fits these Vehicles
2018-2019 Honda Accord Sport/ Touring/ EX-L 1.5L/ 2.0L 4 Cyl. Turbo Automatic/ Manual Transmission Front Wheel Drive 4 Door.

Registered
Borla cat-back ordered last night for 1.5T. Pricey but I love their products, I had one for 10 years on a scion.

Registered
Fit the 1.5T perfectly. Sounds very good in my opinion, and not obnoxious.

Registered
Not at this point. I would just compare both their videos for the 2.0. Both sounded good to me on youtube, I just went with Borla because I have owned their exhausts in the past.

In sport mode riding around town, she makes some noise inside out due to the higher rpm's it holds. Noise is a higher pitch vs non sport mode. When not in sport and you give it gas in the 1500-2000 rpm range, its low and deep, sounds pretty cool.

If in sport, doing about 40 and start slowing for a red light, it holds the sound until you come to a stop and rpm's drop off. Also hear more of the whistle as I am slowing down, guess that is the turbo.

Registered
Another FYI, on the interstate with cruise set at 70-80mph, sounds just like stock. Pretty neat.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts