1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's nice to hear!!! I had a fine exhaust system on my 6th gen Accord Coupe. They were Tanabe Super Hyper Medallions (quite the name). A great look and a nice deep sound, with absolute music at 3500 rpm.

I'm picking up my brand new 2013 Accord Coupe EX tomorrow, and won't upgrade my exhaust right away but perhaps in the future.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Very much interested for my 2011 Coupe EXL I4. I have a call in to Borla requesting info re: installation instructions, specifically any cutting to existing and hanger for left side; and possible sound clips. Depending on sound, this could be great.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. My Coupe above is a 2013 not a 2011. Easy to lose a couple of years when one is in his 70s.

·
Enjoying Life!!!
55 Posts
Glad to hear. FINALLY!!! Now to save my pennies.

·
Registered
68 Posts
We are working on getting Borla just for this exhaust. We'll post up on Monday to let everyone know what we can do for this system. We know lots of you have been waiting, and we're going to do what we can to get you taken care of.

Have a great weekend.

·
Ryland L. Loncharich
112 Posts
Wonder if it sounds similar to the Sedan, I think the Sedan sounds fairly ricey/farty for a Borla System. Hopefully this sounds better.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Good news Accorders! We have the sales info up on our site. Just use the link in the vendor corner to get your orders in.
where I'm supposed to look at? Do you have the sedan version too?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts