Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really need to replace my rotors but I'm having trouble finding the right type/size. I'm searching on Amazon and some comments say this rotor is only for LX, that rotor is only for sedans, this rotor is only for V6s, etc. Any recommendations or does anyone know the size? Thank you so much!!

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
10,087 Posts
You want help, but you don't specific what trim you have or if you are looking for rotors for the front, rear, or both.

LX-S (and LX and LX-P) trim have the same size front rotor.

EX and EX-L trims have the same size front rotor.

If I remember correctly, rear rotor size should be the same for all trims.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Call the parts department at your local Honda dealership (Have your VIN on hand to give them) and ask them for the part number and cost. Go to other online (not Amazon) discount Honda OEM parts suppliers or other sites like Rock Auto and search for the rotors using the Honda part number the dealership parts department gave you. If the first dealership is a jerk about it, call another or even try to Google it. Decide if you want to buy the OEM rotors for a bit more or gamble with some cheaper ones. Although, they both probably came off the same assembly line in China.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You want help, but you don't specific what trim you have or if you are looking for rotors for the front, rear, or both.

LX-S (and LX and LX-P) trim have the same size front rotor.

EX and EX-L trims have the same size front rotor.

If I remember correctly, rear rotor size should be the same for all trims.

Sorry, I realized I didn't put my trim in the title. I have an EX-L, and I'm looking for both rotors. Thank you

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
10,087 Posts
Decide if you want to buy the OEM rotors for a bit more or gamble with some cheaper ones.
OEM front rotor for 2009 Accord coupe I-4 EX-L is part # 45251-TA6-A00 and sells for around $86 each online.
OEM rear rotor is part # 42510-TA0-A01 and sells for around $58 each online.

Centric, R1 Concepts, Wagner, etc will all be significantly less than OEM and I'd hardly call them a gamble.

·
Registered
264 Posts
My comment about them all coming off the same assembly line was meant to negate the cheaper ones comment. I've used Centric and Wagner and think they make decent rotors and their pads actually fit the caliper hardware, unlike some really cheap ones that don't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts