Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rock must have hit it. can i just buy the lens? dont need the whole assembly.

·
Registered
70 Posts
rock must have hit it. can i just buy the lens? dont need the whole assembly.
I have a set of the Trendgear 2010 fog lights[clear] for the coupe that I couldn't use on my 2012[I found out the hard way]. They're the exact shape and size as the OEMs. You're welcome to have them free, just pay the postage, probably about 15.00.

If interested, email me at [email protected].

Or, anyone else out there.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I had this happen as well. I called College Hills Honda and ordered a new assembly. Unfortunately unless you feel like spending a bunch of time, since it is a sealed unit replacing the glass is a near impossible task.

It was cheap to get one even shipped to Canada where I live.

BTW not sure if I offend you by saying "Roll Tide Roll!" (Lived in Mobile, AL a while back for two years)

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have a set of the Trendgear 2010 fog lights[clear] for the coupe that I couldn't use on my 2012[I found out the hard way]. They're the exact shape and size as the OEMs. You're welcome to have them free, just pay the postage, probably about 15.00.

If interested, email me at [email protected].

Or, anyone else out there.
PMed you

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just fixed mine with a 8x10 sheet of lexan plexiglass from HOME DEPOT. Trace, dremel and weather seal glued to put them back on

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I just fixed mine with a 8x10 sheet of lexan plexiglass from HOME DEPOT. Trace, dremel and weather seal glued to put them back on
yep - that's how it's done!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah I had removed the full assembly, removed and cleaned the broken glass, traced the housing onto the laxan sheet, cut it , clean the edges and Put it back on with the sealer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts