Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question about my 03 4 door EXL Navigation (4 cyl) - I performed Princess' illuminated steering wheel controls upgrade and it worked great - of course since the info came from Princess! But in the process I touched a couple of wires together and blew a fuse.

I replaced the fuse, but I could not remember if the little dash light dimmer knob should also dim the function button lights surrounding the Navigation display when the headlights are on. These are the Audio, Climate control and Radio buttons. They come on when the headlights are switched on but the brightness is fixed and cannot be changed by the little dash light brightness control. FYI the instrument panel (speedo, rpm, etc) will dim with the little knob, just not the buttons mentioned above. Is that normal for an '03 or did I burn something out that controls changing the brightness? Thanks

·
Registered
444 Posts
I, too, did Princess' steering wheel mod. I don't have Navi, but I can tell you my radio and climate control buttons do dim with the dimmer knob.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts