Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my car today and I got myself an Acura TSX, I'm selling my accord's led tail lights hit me up if you are interested :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
the accord looks nicer

·
You're easy money.
406 Posts
I love the TSX but I hope your Accord was a 4 cyl because if it was a 6, I think you just downgraded.

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
14,399 Posts
if you are selling your tail lights, please start a classified ad with the proper info... :wave:

·
Registered
323 Posts
I love the TSX but I hope your Accord was a 4 cyl because if it was a 6, I think you just downgraded.
As a guy who went from a TSX to a 6 cylinder Accord, I heartily endorse this comment!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'll +1 the Accord looking nicer. That was a sweet ride you had.

·
Registered
323 Posts
yeah man. Unless you bought the TSX because of 4 doors than i can understand, but the white accord looks way better than a baby blue TSX.

·
Fail Zero bcg
536 Posts
congrats I always liked that TSX since the first time I drove one a few years ago. The size is just right as it is the european accord chassis.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^
thanks, the accord was a 2005 4cyl I put those wheels in as an upgrade but I kept them for my CR-V

·
Registered
228 Posts
dont forget to restore the headlights

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah man. Unless you bought the TSX because of 4 doors than i can understand, but the white accord looks way better than a baby blue TSX.
I bought it cuz I need a 4 door. I truly loved my accord but the tsx has more power, better handling and I also like the looks of it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
yeah not crazy bout the color either but since were on the topic is it me or are the bumpers a different shade? could b just the pic.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts