Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I am the Stig
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Calgarian's and others close by,
Last year we had a cruise through Kananaskis and it was a beautiful day with just the 3 of us....nevertheless we managed to shoot some awesome HD video and get some fun clips....will be posting soon....it's been in editing for a while (ie - I've been really busy and haven't gotten around to it...all year).

Soooo, how about another cruise in a couple of weeks. I've got Friday, August 27th or Saturday, August 28th free for a trip to Banff or Kananaskis again...what works for everyone else...please post.....

....oh and stay tuned for some vids and pics.

·
I am the Stig
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey hey, this one's for us CDNs. PM each other or start your own thread...

:D

·
I am the Stig
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey 08AccordV6 - you can bring the Evo if you must!!! Nice trade by the way. You selling the Accord?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey 08AccordV6 - you can bring the Evo if you must!!! Nice trade by the way. You selling the Accord?
thank you...still debating lol
yea for sure ill come to the meet, but i cant go for a long trip cuz im fasting and this year its 16-17 hrs of fasting so ill be dead by then hahaha

·
I am the Stig
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
let's meet up at Crescent then on Saturday this week at say 11ish, then go grab something to eat?

·
I am the Stig
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A couple of us are just going to meet up at 1:30 this Saturday at Crescent View Hill (the hill on the other side of the river with the Down Town view). Everyone welcome to join us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts