Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Calgary,Canada..meets

24K views 152 replies 16 participants last post by  games0124 
#1 ·
Hey,
im just wondering if there are any meets going on in calgary
i kno there are alot of accords around now.
so i would love to see them and see some of the mods you got.

if someone is planning on doing it plz let me know, cuz im down:banana:

#5 ·
Hey, that's 4....a good start, any more out there? What area is everyone in? I'm in the southwest...Evergreen. The owner of Okotoks drives a pimped out black on black coupe with 20's, I'll bet he would be in too. Could probably help out with those mods.

#6 ·
thats a really good start..i saw i guy with the blue accord he has megan flow exhaust 2. he had couple videos on youtube..i knew he was from calgary from the plate..hope he can join too.
i ordered my rims, so no meets until i get them lol.
i live in Panorama hills NW..but we can find a place where its easy for everyone to get to.
oh yea. i wanna see how the accords are looking down in calgary lol

#7 ·
also in Calg and im a photographer so i can take pics.

#9 ·
thats perfect. i guess we got a full album coming soon:D

#10 ·
so end of june..on a nice sunday would be a good day for you guys?

#12 ·
yea for sure..if it nice weather im down..i think im done my finals by then so y..
how about the other guys? is that good timing?

#20 ·
Add me to the list!!!:thmsup:

#15 ·
hey, im from vancouver~ bc... but i'll be heading towards calgary in summer~
was wondering if u guys will count me in ;)
haha~ only if we can set up a good time~

or maybe we can try to make a BC/AB meet in between..... u kno? like banff? or lake louise?

#16 ·
everyone is welcome(as long as its an accord).we got 6 so far..and i think we are set for Saturday(if the weather is nice)..
i wouldnt mind lake louise..but it's not my decision.
lol me all started with stock accords so its all good..

#17 ·
haha~ nice
it's a pretty nice cruise from vancouver to banff =) so many mountain passes~
anyways i hope to see one of u fellow members from CAL =)

i willl try to grab some accords here... and see what we can pull off for the summer

#21 ·
#19 ·
I'd love to get some pictures done and tips on modding my accord. Whens the meet date? Next Saturday I'm in Bragg Creek. I'm in the NW in the Hamptons area, lets meet up at a cool place to take pics.

#23 ·
your very close by..i live in panorama

#22 ·
so meet will be during the first week of july cuz i got my final on the 30th of june..hate spring skool lol

#26 ·
july 4th it is.

#32 ·
DTP is a car show (driven to perform) but ya i'm pretty sure it was renamed to "Driven" this year. couple of my buds will be going so i probably will be too, hope to see you guys there too. ya i pm'd him a while ago a couple times inquiring about the exhaust. still no reply :( probs too cool to hang out with us regular exhaust folk :p

#33 ·
oh okay..that would be kool..never been there lol..
lol hey hey im not regular exhaust..i got my evo 2 on and i love my exhaust haha.
the only thing i didnt like about the megnaflow is its way too low it almost sound like stock. i had it on my 03 eclipse and it didnt sound that great ( you need to take off the res) but on his car it sounds pretty good tho

#35 ·
we'll be more then happy to have you there.
1. mattchatwin
2. 08accordv6
3. twcoupe
4. Rico_sosa
5. Signature7
6. mikey008
7. icydragon
8. hchan529
9. DNSRadio
10.apremji

its goin to be saturday july 4. and we havent decided where we'll meet yet..
well try to keep everyone updated..
by the way i have a friend who is also comin he owns 7th gen accord..
i guess we are sitting at 11 right now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.