Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Low Gear
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it for?

Ok, let me ask it another way. When installing coilovers, do we or should we adjust them? If we do or should, should adjusting camber require special alignment tools, which most car owner would not have at home.

Also, why is the adjustment only on the front and not the rear coilovers? On Hondas, it's the rear that need some camber adjustments, correct?

Attachments

·
Blow The Carbon Out
190 Posts
8th gen coilovers will not have that feature due to the suspension geometry. For the front to adjust camber you need adjustable ball joints and the rear needs adjustable camber/toe/setback arms.

·
Registered
509 Posts
yup...like said above, we don't have top mount camber adjustments. the fronts would not need adjustable camber unless you're going really low. i have adjustable camber arms in the rear cause i'm dropped a couple inches.

·
Low Gear
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So if I order coilovers for the 8th Gen, that specific coilover (Megan, BC, etc) won't have this camber plate, correct?

·
Registered
745 Posts
So if I order coilovers for the 8th Gen, that specific coilover (Megan, BC, etc) won't have this camber plate, correct?
Correct doesn't matter what brand you buy they won't have it. And as stated above unless you drop it like its hot you won't need em up front, different story in the rear tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts