Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting 20x10 et35 all around I'm on airrex and Accuair will I need camber kit so when it sits down low? I want to have a camber look. Just don't know much about them and before I purchase anything I would want to know what's the best brand and what would be best to do. This isn't my picture. But I really like this set up. I'm sure there's experts on here to kinda give me some advise on what I need thanks guys ImageUploadedByAG Free1391548086.641056.jpg

2013 sport
Takeda stage 2 intake

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Ahh... Chris Pham's Coupe *Drools*

·
Registered
47 Posts
if you're planning to slam the car pretty low, you will definitely want the camber arm kit. I picked up the SPC rear kit and I was able to get the default camber adjusted from 3.5 degrees back to factory spec 1.4 in the rear at ride height of about 1/2-1 finger gap (on 20's).

The front of the coupes do not have factory camber adjustments but luckily, the car is still within factory spec at finger gap in the front of just 1 degree.

·
Former H Master Tech
318 Posts
There are a couple threads on this already. The picture you posted is dumped with no camber correction or added camber in the rear to get the wheels to tuck into the fenders. With a 20"x10 et35 you will have to stretch the crap out of your tires, pull your fenders and/or leave the added camber created by lowering the car where it is for it to fit in the rear. Front camber is corrected at the top of the struts.
But if you want to get the rear back within factory specs, yes you will need a camber kit. Over 1.5" lowering you will need the 3 arm kit, less than that you can get away with just the upper arm. I recommend SPC brand, they seem to make the best product for our cars.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you guys know what bolt matter I will need?

Never mind that. That's was a dumb question. Lol

2013 sport
Takeda stage 2 intake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts