Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The switch on the left, when I turn it on at night, the instrument cluster lights come on, radio/ac lights come on.... when I turn it a second time, nothing happens. What is supposed to happen on the second setting? I ask this because I bought the car used (my very first car) so I have no idea what is right and what is supposed to be working.

Also, the car is US-bought so the Miles/h lights are on but the KM/h lights are not... was it meant to be this way or is there a way I can get the KM/h lights to turn on too at night??

(if this is indeed a light bulb that needs to be replaced, can you please kindly refer me to which model I need?)

Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
3,474 Posts
If you are talking about the headlight switch, when you out it to the first setting, and the parking lights come on along with the dash lights. The second setting is for the headlights so nothing else will happen on the dash.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are the secondary numerals (KMH readings) supposed to illuminate on the dash?? Mine are completely blacked out at night, I can only see them if there is daylight. hmm... does anyone here have a night picture of what the dash is actually supposed to look like with all the lights working properly?? I want to get them to illuminate.

Is there a one-bulb replacement that can fix it all?? even the fuel warning light isn't working so I wonder what else is dead.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
The KMH marks are not illuminated on US spec Accords.
One way to change that would be to swap in a Canada spec instrument panel or speedometer (more work).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts