Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that a good way to do it, or a crappy way? I just dont wanna have too much of bright lights (See my other thread), but I do wanna get projector headlights in the future.

And how do you do it, just buy the tiny spray and spray it on?

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
Why?

You want to sacrafice your and others safety because you think it looks cool?

:thumbsdow

Get the covers to put on when you go to a show or a meet. Take them off when driving.

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
He wants to Tint his Headlights, and wants to add Projector lights in the future.

:scratch:

·
Registered
136 Posts
ok yes there is a spray.. Nightshade.. I use it on tail lights all the time for my cars and friends rides...2nd, i dont know about where you live but in NC,SC, and GA it is illegal to have a cover (lens or spray) that is permanate.. it has to be removed at dark... it might be better looking if you just went and got a black housing headlight that has projectors.

·
5th Gear
511 Posts
Very stupid Idea. If you don't want to have very bright headlights, then don't be someone who invests in probably a 55W HID kit... and projectors will look so stupid on a 6th gen especially if you were to successfully black them out

·
Registered
2 Posts
VHT spray is legal and completely transparent up to about 4 coats. I did 2 coats on my av6 and they show 100% anytime they're on, but are completely black when they're off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts