Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Are there any Canadian honda websites where one can reference parts and/or purchase online? Thanks in advance.
You may not be able to access Honda's Canadian parts website because you are using an American Internet provider. For example I have tried to access Apple's Canadian website and it would not allow me access.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unless your Canadian, why would you ever want that lol? Honda Canada & Honda Acura are more expensive than USA.
To look up Accord Coupe LED Headlights and/or other neat things such as the power folding mirrors. Im aware of the costs but after going through the 120 pages or so in the light thread, I have decided to try to locate the part numbers myself and search my options into sourcing them since I can't seem to get the answers here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
252 Posts
There is currently only one Canadian dealer that has parts catalogues posted on line and the last time i checked they only had up to 2012 models listed. I am not going to post the link since they are my direct competition :D

Unlike they US Canadian dealers do not openly sell online like our american counterparts.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you everyone for the replies, let me try this again,

Coud someone with the ability to access this information please provide p/ns for Canadian EXL-V6 Coupe LED Headlights, and cost?

Thanks in advance!

·
'06 TSX 6MT
58 Posts
It is not safe to assume that CDN parts are higher than US prices.I bought the rear bumper garnish with reflectors for my Sport.U.S. price was over $100,I paid $46+tx at the CDN dealer.
This isn't an assumption. The CDN Acura dealer told me so. Also stock is usually worse as well.
You just got a good deal, lol. In general, American rates are better bc of supply and demand ratios & manufacturing. Especially online deals from dealers as mentioned.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This isn't an assumption. The CDN Acura dealer told me so. Also stock is usually worse as well.
You just got a good deal, lol. In general, American rates are better bc of supply and demand ratios & manufacturing. Especially online deals from dealers as mentioned.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
thats cool. Since youre in BC, would you be able to find out the p/n and cost for the canadian LED headlamps for the coupe? thanks in advance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.