Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
What are your thoughts on the car cover and back seat cover being offered by Honda (Collegehills)? Does anybody here have them/use them? Any reviews? Just curious.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've got the OEM car cover and use it all the time. I park my car at LAX, usually for four days straight, and need something to keep the sun and jet exhaust off the car. The cover is good quality, and fits nice and snug. There's no flapping in the wind like some covers. I would definitely recommend it. Don't know anything about the rear seat cover though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We have the rear seat cover on ours. It fits nice and tight and looks pretty good. All the headrests have their own cover as well as the center armrest.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got the OEM car cover and use it all the time. I park my car at LAX, usually for four days straight, and need something to keep the sun and jet exhaust off the car. The cover is good quality, and fits nice and snug. There's no flapping in the wind like some covers. I would definitely recommend it. Don't know anything about the rear seat cover though.
Parking @ Airports is the main reason I was thinking about it as well. Sometimes I travel for work and leave my car parked @ the long term parking. I have seen it where people running late or trying to catch the parking lot shuttle, slam their doors into the car standing next to them. I know a simple car cover is not much of a protection but....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have the rear seat cover on ours. It fits nice and tight and looks pretty good. All the headrests have their own cover as well as the center armrest.
I don't have any kids right now, but I think it might come in handy when I finally do have them. I've seen my nephews an nieces drop all sorts of stuff on the rear seats..

·
Former H Master Tech
318 Posts
Parking @ Airports is the main reason I was thinking about it as well. Sometimes I travel for work and leave my car parked @ the long term parking. I have seen it where people running late or trying to catch the parking lot shuttle, slam their doors into the car standing next to them. I know a simple car cover is not much of a protection but....
If your worried about door dings then get the body side molding accessories. I have them along with the rear seat cover, bot fit the car great and will keep my car looking new for years (hopefully)

·
No PRND
583 Posts
Love my rear seat cover. See the link in my sig for review/pics. I have traveled with my lab a few times (he's 6 months now) and it works great, very durable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts