Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night between 8pm and 11pm my car was stolen. I just bought it less than a week ago. It's a silver 2002 Accord, coupe.

I'm offering $100 as a reward for anybody who helps me find the car. I'm not a wealthy person--I am a musician and was playing a gig at a club called Ray Ray's around the corner when it was stolen.

The car's license plate number is FLG 8778 -- New York plates.
If you have any information regarding my stolen car, please do not hesitate to contact me. Since the car is so new to me, I didn't get a chance to take any photos of it, but it looks like this:

I do have insurance on it, but it is such a great car and I really would like it back!

Also, I had the keys on me, it was locked, and the alarm was on. I really have no idea how they got it. It wasn't towed--at least not by a towing company.

Really frustrating.

Anyway, if anybody knows anybody in the greater Rochester, NY area who might want to keep an eye out for this, please share. If anybody somehow has any information, please PM me (and contact the police)

I'll be around on this thread--sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum. The general forum seemed like a good choice.

·
03-SSM-AV6-6MT
829 Posts
Who did you buy the car from? It sounds like they kept the spare key/key fob. Otherwise it was most likely towed by a thief. I'm in Long Island, but these are usually brought to a garage and stripped. Good luck getting it back. Report back with who and where you bought it from. I think this was an inside job.

·
Standard Equipment
38 Posts
Oh man, good luck bro. Yeah that sounds fishy to me too. I hope you find it and the persons responsible.

·
Registered
204 Posts
yeah very strange there are some scums out there, hope it turns up and someone just took it for a joy ride and not being parted out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got it back just now! drove around with a friend and found it abandoned on the side of the road. thanks for the kind words, dudes!

·
Standard Equipment
38 Posts
Good deal! Take lots of pics so you'll have a record of what it looks like.

·
03-SSM-AV6-6MT
829 Posts
Glad you got it back, Keep us posted. Let us know how the hell they got it. Invest in a kill switch and have it hidden. Jeeez man. Crazy stuff.

·
I <3 My Honda
3,243 Posts
Was anything stolen / messed with? :dunno: Glad you got it back! That's a shame, I had a fun time in Rochester when I was there in 2010 lol

·
Banned
694 Posts
got it back just now! drove around with a friend and found it abandoned on the side of the road. thanks for the kind words, dudes!
You're extremely lucky...most cars that are snatched usually are stripped for parts. Especially a Honda.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts