Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
out of control
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, today while I was doing delivery, I made a right turn and my car started making a high pitch screeching sound. It sounded like it was coming from underneath the car by my driver side. It's possibly in the wheel area but I couldn't find anything.

It only makes the sound when I'm making a big right turn (when i have to turn the steering wheel a lot).

Has anybody had any issue similar to this?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
yes i did and it turned out one of the plastic parts in the wheel well was loose.the plastic screw had came off and during turns it would rub against the tire.check this our man your prob may be very minor

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
yes it was one of those that pushes in.and only noticed it when i turned the wheel more then a normal left and right street turns.i wish i was back too man.wife starts college soon she knocking her general study's out the way.you gotta get that test drive of my new car too.

·
out of control
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine only screeches when I turn right. I thought my boot went out but my dad told me my car would go clank clank clank on turns. I'll have a look at it tomorrow. at times like this i wish i had a lift haha. Hit me up on facebook if you are on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts