Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2010 Accord Cpe V6 6mt
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed a carbon fiber dash kit from Wow; ordered it from www.carid.com. It took about two weeks longer to arrive than the initial promised delivery date. Upon arrival, though it was pretty decent and easy to install (about 1.5 hours). The interior does look more unique than before. Nevertheless, some of the parts, in my opinion, have made my interior look cheap. (By the way, carid.com did not post my neutral/slightly-less-than-favorable comments on their website even though they claim to post all of their customers' comments.) For the $300+, I expected to see a more genuine carbon fiber look and feel. Also, the 71-pc kit included 25 pieces that are for the four-door sedan...which I did, of course, not need for my car. I did give them to a friend who has the four-door.

If you are looking for a dash kit, consider going to www.autoanything.com for a kit that will only cost you about $180. If it's anything like the carid.com kit from Wow, then you will need to buy some additional primer before you start the project. Curved surfaces require the primer so that the adhesive can do its job a lot better.

All-in-all, I'm content with the look, but I did expect better.

Attachments

·
Gota love BLUE
643 Posts
please ppost pics i would like to see it

·
Gota love BLUE
643 Posts
is it me or it just looks like a stick on ..no offense it does look cheap

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
I'm pretty sure those are the stick on dash kits. Sorry OP but I would've used the money on something else.

·
Registered
249 Posts
CAR ID is a rip off, everything is WAY over priced.

·
Boosted Sedan
1,823 Posts
My 7th Gen came with a nice carbon fiber authentic layout already installed ..no stick on's here, i really like it over the tacky wood! I think it came with the Navi versions stock -

·
Registered
172 Posts
-1 to much shine :thumbsdow needs a matte finish, like the shift knob though.:thmsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts