Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Does anyone know a reliable brand for carbon fiber pieces for a 2013 accord coupe v6. I am looking for rear diffuser, front splitter, side skirt extension, canards, etc. If anyone knows of any brands, shops in the northeast, or any other info on this, please share the knowledge, thanks!

I am looking to give my accord a wide body. Anyone know if this is possible to do with any kits, or has to be done only through custom work? If it can be done through kits, which ones? Or if anyone knows of any shops, which shops & where?

·
HK Moderator
13,897 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Does anyone know a reliable brand for carbon fiber pieces for a 2013 accord coupe v6. I am looking for rear diffuser, front splitter, side skirt extension, canards, etc. If anyone knows of any brands, shops in the northeast, or any other info on this, please share the knowledge, thanks!

I am looking to give my accord a wide body. Anyone know if this is possible to do with any kits, or has to be done only through custom work? If it can be done through kits, which ones? Or if anyone knows of any shops, which shops & where?
Here are my custom splitter brackets which have safety pins that can be pulled so the splitter can be removed from the car. Got side tracked this past weekend doing a friends Ridgeline struts and endlinks so I didn't get a chance to mock up the actual splitter. Hopefully this weekend.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts