1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
6,435 Posts
Love it!

·
Banned
6,435 Posts
A cool idea for a carputer would be one that can use either a phones EVDO over bluetooth capabilities, or one that can accpet one of the internet USB keys, or PC cards from wireless carriers.

·
Banned
6,435 Posts
Did you change your headunit to a 2006+ SE+ model?

·
^^vv<><>BA
11,938 Posts
Nice work there. If I hadn't seen the other pics and only the final pic I would say that thing looks OEM.

Question though.... when the carputer blue screens and crashes on you does the car crash too? :lmao:

·
Registered
449 Posts
You got skills :notworthy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Beautiful work!! I plan to do the same sometime in the future. Any chance you could give a brief run down of the process, particularly which products you used?

thanks

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sure, PM me when your ready to attempt, I don't really want to spill my techniques/materials used all over the internet :thmsup:
________
volcano review

·
Registered
449 Posts
nexson said:
Sure, PM me when your ready to attempt, I don't really want to spill my techniques/materials used all over the internet :thmsup:
I think if one is up to it all the techniques and materials are available all over the internet actually. mp3car.com has tons of threads about fiberglassing. But you won't go anywhere if you don't have the skills and patience and time to learn. Clearly this is what you're selling :yes:

I personally would pay for that instead of trying myself and probably end up spending even more on what won't look as professional as this :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cups said:
I think if one is up to it all the techniques and materials are available all over the internet actually. mp3car.com has tons of threads about fiberglassing. But you won't go anywhere if you don't have the skills and patience and time to learn. Clearly this is what you're selling :yes:

I personally would pay for that instead of trying myself and probably end up spending even more on what won't look as professional as this :)
Actually....no fiberglass is used, this is such a small scale project, there is no need for fiberglass, plus fiberglass and plastic don't bond to well... :thumbsup:
________
teen vid

·
Registered
96 Posts
It loos great even during the day...
ill post day pics when i get home from the trip this weekend..thanks brian..

anyone here ..i DO recommend NexSon for any of your fabrication needs..

now when are we gonna do your accord?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Didn't you say you were working on something for the cubby area that would have a screen but still allow the cubby door to be closed?

·
Swirl Free
2,679 Posts
John - are you using a laptop?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts