Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 accord ex-l coupe, its a few days new to me i got it on friday! So im pretty excited and im looking to make some subtle upgrades. its fully loaded inside leather an all sadly no nav. i do want to tint the windows probably 15/5/5 maybe 20/5/5 but i also want to make the lights a bit brighter. now i know HID may be the best thing to do but i know thats also a real pain. so i was looking at some ccfl led halo projector lights and wanted to see if theyre as good as they seem and what opinions are around here on them. im thinking something like these but also dont know if chrome or black is better? I have a dark blue accord.

http://www.carid.com/2005-honda-acc...l-halo-led-projector-headlights-15321040.html

also would i need to put in some HIDs to run these if they end up worth while? i have sylvania silverstar ultras right now

·
Ballin' on a budget
424 Posts
Avoid those aftermarket lights, they are normally made with bad quality projectors and really bad quality halo rings. You're much better off doing a full retrofit like a few of us have done already.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Avoid those aftermarket lights, they are normally made with bad quality projectors and really bad quality halo rings. You're much better off doing a full retrofit like a few of us have done already.
yeah after some reading ive decided that is probably the best thing to do. is there a tutorial for it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts