Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for recommendations for a phone/operating system that has been used successfully with the installed interface.

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,062 Posts
Every car interface seems to be better supported with iphones (lowly LX owners like myself wouldn't know), but the iphone's dinky screen makes it non-start for me.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Minor irritations with my iPhone 5C so far but nothing I can't work around. Best thing so far is the speed dials and voice tags I set up have remained for the past week or so.

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
I had all kinds of problems with my iPhone 4S; it was always a hit or miss connection. Since I switched to a 5S, it's been pairing flawlessly every time.

·
Enjoying Life!!!
54 Posts
Got a quick ? I just got my Accord Cpe and connected my iPhone 5 w/Bluetooth. The only bad now when I get a text on my phone it doesn't beep anymore while connected Bluetooth.

Anyone else have this issue or know a setting I need to play with?

Thanks!

·
It's a Coupe or nothing
213 Posts
Got a quick ? I just got my Accord Cpe and connected my iPhone 5 w/Bluetooth. The only bad now when I get a text on my phone it doesn't beep anymore while connected Bluetooth.

Anyone else have this issue or know a setting I need to play with?

Thanks!
TEXTING and cars... SCARES the hell out of me.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
TEXTING and cars... SCARES the hell out of me.
Rest assured, Honda has this pretty well locked down. If you have the proper cell phone and are able to connect it to the car via Bluetooth, you can have incoming texts read to you and reply only with a certain few canned replies which you designate via pushbutton. Honda will not let you fully reply via HFL. Of course nothing but the law, common sense and regard for your life and fellow drivers' lives prevents you from texting with your cell phone itself.

·
It's a Coupe or nothing
213 Posts
Is ok. Just be careful and try to keep one eye on the road. The important thing is you don't want to have misspelling in your texts, so just make sure you concentrate in entering your text before sending.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Not really funny..

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav
712 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
iPhone 5s or GTFO! :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts