Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not an absolute fail but I have to redo it. First of all this is my first time working with Vinyl. i found it somewhat easy and somewhat difficult. I'm not very patient and it came back to bite me in some areas. I have to redo it because I somehow did not lay it out right and I thought i was all good and cut off the excess with the x-acto knife and was screwed when I realized what I did. You can see some of my patchwork on the left side by the E-brake. I did my best so I could get by for a week or until I end up redoing it.

I know otheres have done this so quick question, did you guys take off the cup holder or leave it on and just push into the crease? I took it off which made it really difficult to work with such a large portion of vinyl at once with two openings.

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
I wrapped with Bubinga vinyl. I took off the cupholder before wrapping, and I believe that's how most everyone did here. I didn't find that part difficult at all, though other aspects of wrapping with vinyl were somewhat challenging for a first-timer like me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts