Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Captain Slow
249 Posts
If the coupe and sedan light fixtures are the same, there should be a plastic cover over you license plate light. Just go in with a flat head and pry that cover off. For the reverse lights you pop the trunk, fold the interior side carpet along the sides, and you should see the tail light assembly. Again this is all coming from a coupe owner, but it should be relatively the same.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I went from the inside of the trunk for my Sedan on the license plate lights. i disconnected the wiring and the thing holding the bulb. it took me almost 10minutes per bulb to take it out (couldn't grip it). eventually i got them out, put in the LED, plugged everything back in.

i just had trouble prying the cover open from the outside since there wasn't really a good angle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
for the License plate lights (2 for the Sedan), no need to pry anything out, i just did this last week, when i changed mine to a less brighter LED coz the once I have from v-LEDs were SO BRIGHT.

step1 is open the trunk, then disconnect the wiring, step2 is reach a little inside, your fingers should be able to reach this with ease, to squeeze in the clip (on your right side for both license plate lights) so that whole light housing comes out. step 3 take off the lens cover and then step4 is remove the license plate light by pulling it out. (took a while to remove...lol theyre just stuck there for some reason)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts