Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
got the accord sport 19's
spec d grillE
i wrapped a few pieces
got the radio installed
new middle armrest
and got a black suade headliner
got vinyl from walmart and red did the side armrests

car was falling apart!!

check it out

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
got the accord sport 19's
spec d grillE
i wrapped a few pieces
got the radio installed
new middle armrest
and got a black suade headliner
got vinyl from walmart and red did the side armrests

car was falling apart!!

check it out
Post more pics of the headliner and the wrapped pillars. I really like the carbon on that, and think it adds a nice touch

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did the center piece too , ill post pics later, steering wheel was hard to do i didnt remove the trim , and it wouldnt grab on the sinside bottom

ill post more tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
few more pics just debadged and wrapped the decklid, i just have to wrap the door trim and im finished , anyone got any good videos of taking off door panel on the coupe

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now this was a pain!

anybody out there lol

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Really like the 19" wheels on this car. It fits the character of the 8G Accord coupe well.

I'm not a "wrap" guy, but it looks nice on yours. BBP is a good color to match that carbon fiber wrap with. (And I'm sure as hell glad to not see a drop of plasti-dip on that car!!! :wink)

How much of a PITA was the headliner?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
headliner ran me 600 dollars , the installer was pissed he charged me so low because he had to take apart the sunvisor and he also made the grey plastics black suade and painted some pieces as well that i eventually ended up wrapping but the ceiling plastics he painted black , it came out good ,

the one visor wouldnt install back , we had to order another one ,those are a pain to get off and put back on without breaking, its not typical

1 - 13 of 13 Posts