Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sport Mode
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps, anyone want to do a meet in Chicago before we get pummeled with snow again? Maybe towards the end of September?

I'm driving a '13 Sport, would be nice to see some other sports in the area :thmsup:

·
Sport Mode
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems that no one else drives a n Accord in the Chicago area... Lol. Ive got a 2014 Sport.
there's a good amount on the facebook group, I'd say roughly 20 people in total (forum and facebook group)

·
Blow The Carbon Out
190 Posts
im in chicago on break until the 18th

·
I <3 My Honda
3,916 Posts
Myself and another 7G guy are actually going to be trying to get a meet setup for this summer up in the windy city. Would be cool to have a bunch of guys/gals come out - no matter the generation :thmsup:

I bought my Accord in Skokie ;)

·
Blow The Carbon Out
190 Posts
post up when you do. im in

·
Learning to detail
363 Posts
Myself and another 7G guy are actually going to be trying to get a meet setup for this summer up in the windy city.
I'll be there. Would be nice to see some of these 7G's that I get to admire from pics on the forum in person.

·
HK Moderator
14,096 Posts
Count me in- but I shall warn the newer members that you don't want to park near Carter or DreaminAccord's cars.....they are, uh....spectacular.

·
Learning to detail
363 Posts
Count me in- but I shall warn the newer members that you don't want to park near Carter or DreaminAccord's cars.....they are, uh....spectacular.
Greatly appreciate the compliment Sir and look forward to seeing you there!

I still don't think my ride makes spectacular status yet and compared to Ben's is still not in the same league. That boys OCD for aesthetic perfection is about untouchable. (Ta)Wanda is a beautiful example of a 7.5.

Personally I refuse to make the conversion as appealing as it is...some people have to represent 7.0 and I'll be doing my best. As far as spectacular... StrikingAccord takes the cake in my eyes. I'm in love with that car and give that man many kudos for showing the world what a beautiful car the Accord is. Would love to see that car in person and am using it as my "muse"... even if my driveway prevents me from going lower than 1.6 drop.

Otherwise, it's safe to park next to us as long as you don't hit our cars with your doors. ;)

Look forward to meeting DA folks and throwing some back :thmsup:

·
I <3 My Honda
3,916 Posts
Danny's on air, Carter lol he doesn't ride slammed like that.

This sounds like a fun trip though and it'll be great to revisit the windy city :) By then all this nasty snow will be melted and I should have a lot more of these performance mods knocked off the list so :thmsup:

What's everyone's schedule like June 8 (Monday) - June 14 (Sunday) ?? I actually have scheduled vacation time then and am off from work the entire week!

BTW everyone, this isn't just a 7G meet. We invite all Accords - sedan or coupe - to come hang out and have a good time admiring each other's cars and getting to know one another

·
Blow The Carbon Out
190 Posts
i can probable make that time frame work. Sunday would be best

·
I <3 My Honda
3,916 Posts
I'd most likely be driving back to Pittsburgh on Sunday... :( ~7 hr drive

·
Learning to detail
363 Posts
What's everyone's schedule like June 8 (Monday) - June 14 (Sunday) ?? I actually have scheduled vacation time then and am off from work the entire week!

BTW everyone, this isn't just a 7G meet. We invite all Accords - sedan or coupe - to come hang out and have a good time admiring each other's cars and getting to know one another
Not planning on being out there for an entire week, but am good with anytime that week. Will schedule it off Monday.

Looking forward my first meetup :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts