1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Depending if I'm on the road or not for work...I'll try to make it up there for this...honorary prize for traveling the furthest is mine!

·
Dueces Club (22inch Club)
1,044 Posts
I'm iffy, depends on 8th gens and also this is waaaaay out there and what happen to the other meet around this time.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I'm iffy, depends on 8th gens and also this is waaaaay out there and what happen to the other meet around this time.
haha..i like 'way out', closer to the 'burbs when it comes to Chi-town-- i've seen some treacherous roads around downtown/the shore/Lincoln Park areas (i realize, crappy roads exist everywhere and aren't isolated to just the city limits..)

also, I'd probably just stay out in Naperville and DG visiting old friends from my Purdue days.

keep me posted on your intentions Rozco..i dont wanna be the only 8th gen :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Depending if I'm on the road or not for work...I'll try to make it up there for this...honorary prize for traveling the furthest is mine!
would be nice to see you.. btw, so far, the person traveling the furthest is "Hannah_C" with a 7th gen from Grand Rapids, MI. Can't beat that lol

I'm from the northside and drove there last year.. Drive's not that bad once you get past that darn traffic on 94.

hope to see some 8th gens anyways.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
would be nice to see you.. btw, so far, the person traveling the furthest is "Hannah_C" with a 7th gen from Grand Rapids, MI. Can't beat that lol

180 miles for Hannah_C ...

183 miles for krazyfiend :thmsup:

w/ room for living on the outskirts or furthest parts of our home cities... I'd say it's about even :D

·
1,044 Posts
haha..i like 'way out', closer to the 'burbs when it comes to Chi-town-- i've seen some treacherous roads around downtown/the shore/Lincoln Park areas (i realize, crappy roads exist everywhere and aren't isolated to just the city limits..)

also, I'd probably just stay out in Naperville and DG visiting old friends from my Purdue days.

keep me posted on your intentions Rozco..i dont wanna be the only 8th gen :)
If we get more 8th gens by that date or we have a seperate 8th gen only meet i'll prob go to both.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If we get more 8th gens by that date or we have a seperate 8th gen only meet i'll prob go to both.
I've seen this said by 7th & 8th gens recently. We should just focus on making this meet as large as possible first. Especially since the spring meet in Chicago never happened.

·
1,044 Posts
I've seen this said by 7th & 8th gens recently. We should just focus on making this meet as large as possible first. Especially since the spring meet in Chicago never happened.
Thats true but hopefully enough of each gen loll

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'll try to make it too...

·
1,044 Posts
I'm in for a few hours, whats the plan?

·
1,044 Posts
How did this even turn out, I couldn't make it due to family problems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts