Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Dueces Club (22inch Club)
1,044 Posts
I'm with you on the smoking part...

as far as carwash....going on a week long trip to san fran so washing car is pointless....please excuse my dirty car...
I smoke Newport 100s what about you?

·
new to the Honda family
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
marlboro light....and you should be getting ready to leave not posting here...

·
1,044 Posts
Hahaha I live like 15 to 25 minz away from Axehead and I'm leaving now see you guys there..

·
1,044 Posts
Hey the guys that came PM me with your real name and phone # I su ck with names so this way I will remeber who is who LOL and I'll PM back with my # and name.

Had fun when we doing it again and hopefully more people come and maybe we do a BBQ or something.

Also anyone that took pictures with there cellphones do you mind sending me those pics, PM me and I'll give you my email address I want to keep an album of today so I want to get as many and all the pictures I can.

·
Registered
389 Posts
It was a good, fun, successful meet up. You guys were all cool gangs.
We should definitely plan for the next one, maybe in Sep?
Let's wait for Danny's pictures.

Rozzo, I PMed you.

·
1,044 Posts
Hell yeah was crazy fun, I hope he emails me all of em loll.. sick pics i bet..

·
new to the Honda family
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
pictures are ready to be posted but need to ask everyone who showed up...do you care if your license plate shows in the picture?

dont expect the pictures to look professional...no photoshopping was done to them...just raw images

I'll also upload the whole album somewhere and give you guys the link to download it all...

·
1,044 Posts
pictures are ready to be posted but need to ask everyone who showed up...do you care if your license plate shows in the picture?

dont expect the pictures to look professional...no photoshopping was done to them...just raw images

I'll also upload the whole album somewhere and give you guys the link to download it all...
I'd say crop everyones to be safe, for me I would I always crop it when I post pictures, Some crazy people out there.

·
Registered
389 Posts
If the license is really visible, then do some quick photoshop them. If you need help, let me know, I can edit them.

·
Registered
389 Posts
LOL, I'm worry about Raza, he's going to steal my XM Fin and a center console tray if he knows where I park my car lol.

·
1,044 Posts
LOL, I'm worry about Raza, he's going to steal my XM Fin and a center console tray if he knows where I park my car lol.
^^ :lmao:

it was a really awesome meet guys, was :banana: seeing so many new accords and we completely sh!tted on that g35 while he scrapeD his car on that speedbump lol that was classic
Hahahaha someone find out if that XM Fin is screwed in or glued down I'm going to jack that shit too sooner or later. Test drive an 08/09 take tray, felt lining, XM Fin. LOL.

·
Registered
389 Posts
one at a time bro lol

·
1,044 Posts
im gonna test drive a 2010 and take that rear A/C vent piping and all lol
Go to Carrs Honda they let you drive on your own we'll park in the school parking lot next door and test drive our car until there and steal parts.

·
new to the Honda family
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
well...i just uploaded the entire album...I'ma PM you guys the link to download it...

·
1,044 Posts
well...i just uploaded the entire album...I'ma PM you guys the link to download it...
Thnx bro, Its 1GB .rar file! Thank you Comcast Cable! loll..

When you upping them on here?

·
new to the Honda family
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
i just selected a few...i'm gonna crop the plates then upload them....probably tonight or tomorrow....

·
1,044 Posts
i just selected a few...i'm gonna crop the plates then upload them....probably tonight or tomorrow....
Fa sho, its a ton of pictures to choose from I was going to up them on Facebook but goddamn its ALOT!

Anyways what about doing something in July perfect warm/hot weather hit up same place or another park or something and do a BBQ have more people too. More people always show up when food is involved Hahahaha especially "free" food!

81 - 100 of 119 Posts