Rear electric sunshade we've seen previously on other markets

And totally different exterior styling

And a nice red that no other market has

And a horrible Mr. Hanky color

Rear fog light like in Mother Russia Accords

·
Registered
493 Posts
I know the US 17" wheels are the same as China but why does it so much better in their pics?...is it because they don't have chrome H emblems on their center caps?

·
Banned
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know the US 17" wheels are the same as China but why does it so much better in their pics?...is it because they don't have chrome H emblems on their center caps?
I thought the same. It's probably due to the effect of the awesome clean, well integrated side skirts that they get over there.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
The way they photographed them excentuates the twist in the spoke and makes it look more 3-dimensional. Also, I think they photoshopped the car to a lower ride height for the photos.

Jay

·
Registered
243 Posts
I hope that grille isnt something the american market will see with the 2016 accord and its mid-cycle refresh. I bring that up because I look back to the 2011-12 8th gen and it got those reflectors on the trunk like the inspire has had since 08 (although I think they were functional lights on the inspire)

·
Registered
241 Posts
It would be nice if one of our members in other Accord markets could get various upgrades for our cars not available in the US. Of course, being paid for their efforts. Or is there a way to order parts directly? Exempting parts which would be legal in the US.
Any other thoughts on this or ways to acquire parts?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I hope that grille isnt something the american market will see with the 2016 accord and its mid-cycle refresh. I bring that up because I look back to the 2011-12 8th gen and it got those reflectors on the trunk like the inspire has had since 08 (although I think they were functional lights on the inspire)
Yes, that grill is ghastly.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Front and rear bumpers looks like a block of cheese with a few slices taken off. You can have that overpriced accord, China.

·
Registered
916 Posts
They look great up close and from an angle - how they photographed them. They look a little flat from a distance when looked at straight on.

I like the 17" wheels - especially the 3d twist around the lug nuts.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Ugly front grille...the whole front looks like it was put together with left over spare parts....how about the coupe fogs..the Acura looking grille....ughhh...

I do like the exhaust cutout..and the interior texture on the console and the door controls and the door on the cubby in the dash, instead of the black..and the black hole in the middle of the dash...gives the interior an upgraded look. The aluminum pedals are nice too..

·
MSM EX-L
181 Posts
I don't like the front, it has a crosstour feel, ugh! The interior is very nice, i like the side skirts too.. i like the rear but it needs to have more curve to it, its kinda too flat not enough roundness.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Comparing the wheels with the chrome H and standard H center caps

Since I still have my 17's in the basement and a set of regular H center caps, I thought I'd test them out. I think I'll use the regular center caps when I use the wheels during the winter months.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Front end looks too much like a Civic and Crosstour did the nasty. There are a few things I'd like to see here though. Clean side skirts, that rear arm rest and other interior things, that RED color would be nice!

I don't know if I'd want an electronic parking brake.

·
willis in dallas
63 Posts
China Accord with auto hold brakes

I guess if our Accords had all this good stuff, Acura would not sell any cars!

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
This may have already been stated. Other markets don't get Acura so Accords get all of the Acura features elsewhere.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts