Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
They are plastics obviously. If you want real metal then you need to go to the dealer. They come equipped with 3M tape and it looks really good. It does not look cheap at all.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are plastics obviously. If you want real metal then you need to go to the dealer. They come equipped with 3M tape and it looks really good. It does not look cheap at all.
The dealer sell covers that use 3M tape?

·
Registered
436 Posts
those look nice!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts

·
State of Trance
106 Posts
If you are a fan of chromes... i would not recommend those chrome plastics covers from ebay.
Get the chrome full chrome handle that comes on the V6 on Majestic Honda or Magauto honda parts. I could not find the parts for the Sedan but the door handles from the coupes v6 might fit. (not sure)
And for installation, You will have to spend a couple of bucks unless you do it yourself.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Dont get the covers.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have covers, more than a year and no problems :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Regardless if you go for the covers or the real things, I'd get them. I LOVE them on my V6, they really add a contrast and a very classy look to the car.

·
TEXAS
203 Posts
Where can I get regular cbp handles? Going for a different look but dont wanna paint my chrome ones.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Can just order from the dealership, buy from someone else, or trade for the stock 4-cylinder handles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts