Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy coilovers this spring for my 8th gen coupe and i am having mixed thoughts of what brand to buy. Im reading all different kinds of reviews and i am torn between Megan, Ksport, and BC.

Any suggestions or preferences??

·
PAWN BROKER
136 Posts
All I can say you get what you pay for. Of you go cheap, you get cheap. If you buy expensive, you get quality.

I personally have Koni yellows with ground control sleeves and eibach springs (800/600) front/rear. Love the setup.

Also added 09 TL AWD front sway bar 37mm and 21mm rear bar.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looking to buy coilovers this spring for my 8th gen coupe and i am having mixed thoughts of what brand to buy. Im reading all different kinds of reviews and i am torn between Megan, Ksport, and BC.

Any suggestions or preferences??
Choosing the right coilover does come down to a number of different factors. Hit us up and we'll do what we can to help narrow down the selection for you.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the megan ez. they have adj. dampening , I have put them on my car 1 yr ago and they have never moved loosened up on it's own, or have made a squeak, you can feel the adjustments. No issues love em.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have the megan ez. they have adj. dampening , I have put them on my car 1 yr ago and they have never moved loosened up on it's own, or have made a squeak, you can feel the adjustments. No issues love em.
Hey im looking at these ez megan racing for 680$ shipped how much did you pay ? Annd where did you get them?

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Let us know any questions you have. No one has sold more coilovers for this platform than us over the years. BC's are great and I've run them for years on my 8th gen. Megan EZ's have been one of our top sellers since being released a few years ago but have their trade offs. K-Sport also in stock here ready to ship!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let us know any questions you have. No one has sold more coilovers for this platform than us over the years. BC's are great and I've run them for years on my 8th gen. Megan EZ's have been one of our top sellers since being released a few years ago but have their trade offs. K-Sport also in stock here ready to ship!
What did you mean by megans have their trade offs?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts