Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built a K-line adapter for my car and used free OBDTOOL software to read my ECU.
The software is very basic but give me some general parameters to read.
I hooked it up to my car and started with saving the log file.
I choose to read two this sensors because I feel that my car does not react fast enough to a gas pedal. Maybe I look into wrong direction but I would like to get opinion on my log.
The viewer and log itself are in attached archive.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
I can't open the viewer program for your log file.

Anyway, downstream O2 sensors shouldn't be read immediately after cold start, they also won't tell you anything other that what the cats are doing.

You need to read the a/f sensors by watching the short and long term fuel trims along with the lambda values displayed on a scanner, if you're looking for how the car is running.

The car needs to be in proper fuel control. You'll only know that by watching short term trim and long term trim.

The car will only react to the accelerator as it's programmed to. Drive by wire can be very responsive or not. Accords seem to be somewhat lazy in response to the input given by the driver.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Fred,
You are not alone with this trouble. I guess you need either install Visual Basic component library for Windows or install the whole OBDTOOL software which has necessary components. This viewer proven to work on all my computers even without installation of whole software but all my computers have VB 4.0 and up on them.
The link to the software is http://www.uncleden.ru/accord/obd1260.zip
I don't know another source for this program.
Actually I converted log files into Excel format.
Here they are:http://files.mail.ru/QLCORM

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
The post cat sensors tell us nothing about how the car is running, just what the cats are doing based on what the PCM is telling the car to feed them.

The fuel trims should stay at 0 +- 5% preferred. What's with the spikes going way high on bank 2? This was with the car just idling all that time? That bank is adding fuel somewhat excessively.

You need to graph the front a/f sensors lambda readings, in real time. You may not be able to get them to read fast enough without a DSO and a very fast sampling rate.

From what I can tell, the PCM is trying to keep in fuel control, but I don't like the excursions all the way into positive correction.

Since your car should have a maf sensor, can I get some readings of the following:

Idle, we already have. Please post up long term trims as well.

2500 rpm steady state no load. (fuel trims both st and lt)

driving at a steady 45 to 50 mph, graph fuel trims both lt and st.

Now, I want an idle reading of MAF and calculated engine load.

Then reading MAF, st and calculated engine load, floor it and hold to at least 60 mph and/or two full throttle upshifts. I need to see these readings.

Are there any codes or pending codes in the PCM?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The post cat sensors tell us nothing about how the car is running, just what the cats are doing based on what the PCM is telling the car to feed them.

The fuel trims should stay at 0 +- 5% preferred. What's with the spikes going way high on bank 2? This was with the car just idling all that time? That bank is adding fuel somewhat excessively.

You need to graph the front a/f sensors lambda readings, in real time. You may not be able to get them to read fast enough without a DSO and a very fast sampling rate.

From what I can tell, the PCM is trying to keep in fuel control, but I don't like the excursions all the way into positive correction.

Since your car should have a maf sensor, can I get some readings of the following:

Idle, we already have. Please post up long term trims as well.

2500 rpm steady state no load. (fuel trims both st and lt)

driving at a steady 45 to 50 mph, graph fuel trims both lt and st.

Now, I want an idle reading of MAF and calculated engine load.

Then reading MAF, st and calculated engine load, floor it and hold to at least 60 mph and/or two full throttle upshifts. I need to see these readings.

Are there any codes or pending codes in the PCM?
Thank you, for your prompt answer.
Capture3 file was taken from cold start with idling.
Capture4 file was taken also from cold start at idle but at the and I pressed a gas pedal twice with short interval. I pressed only 1/3 way so RPMs only touched 2000.
I don't like sf trim overshoot on bank 2 myself but I don't have an explanation for that either.
I will take as much measurements as possible following your request but I can do it probably only next week.
I don't have DSO in personal possession but I will try to borrow it though.
My lf trim on bank 1 is between 5% and 6% most of the time. My lf trim on bank 2 is between 0% and 1% most of the time.
No pending or active codes in PCM.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took a log for MAF and calculated engine load.
The link is here: http://files.mail.ru/VQ2Y4F
The first part is a cold start and idling then I started to drive around.
What parameters should I log for your question about "driving at a steady 45 to 50 mph, graph fuel trims both lt and st."? I have only option to log two parameters at once (software limitation).
Should I log st bank1 and st bank2 together?
Or maybe I should log st bank1 and lt bank1 together and after that log st bank2 and lt bank2 together?

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
It's a little difficult for me to tell by the graphs if it's working exactly as it should. The load does reach 100% so that at least tells me that the PCM is seeing full load.
Since the car still should have a MAP sensor, it may use that for engine load calculation.

The MAF readings you posted, can you post or convert the units to grams/sec?

At the steady 45 to 50mph, can you make two graphs b1 short and long term trims, then b2 short and long term trims. That would work.

Can you also give me MAP voltage readings at idle only. Preferably warm.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a little difficult for me to tell by the graphs if it's working exactly as it should. The load does reach 100% so that at least tells me that the PCM is seeing full load.
Since the car still should have a MAP sensor, it may use that for engine load calculation.

The MAF readings you posted, can you post or convert the units to grams/sec?

At the steady 45 to 50mph, can you make two graphs b1 short and long term trims, then b2 short and long term trims. That would work.

Can you also give me MAP voltage readings at idle only. Preferably warm.
Hello Fred,

Thank for clarification for how to log data. I will proceed as soon as convinient for me.
I updated my previous results with MAF readings converted to g/sec. The new link is here: http://files.mail.ru/YHIJFD
Will it work if I provide MAP reading in digital format from OBDtool? Or do you really need voltage readings from ECU connector?

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
I'd really like to see what the map reading is in volts at cold idle, and hot idle.

If the tool can graph the voltage, that can work.

The load and flow rates I'm seeing seem to be following along pretty well. I don't see any real problems. When it's showing full load, how is the engine performing.

With the IMA, it's a little different than looking at an ICE running alone.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello Fred,
I will try to get a real voltage reading from MAP sensor at idle (cold and hot). Just give me some time.
I took few more logs which revealed some problems that I experience for years.
Just for the story. I started to have jerks in steady drive after probably less that a year of ownership.
Now I see why. You can see sudden spikes on TPS graph after initial warm-up.
When I fill the car jerks I saw a new spike on the log.
Here is a link to this log in Excel format. http://files.mail.ru/TSBWVA
Second file is continue of my ride started after a short stop.
The speed was anywhere from 0 to 50 Mph. The terrain was hilly with some flat.

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
I really don't like the maf spike in the second file. But, the more I look at the charts, it seems that there's spikes in general that don't make sense.

When these charts are in seconds, this is actual 1 second intervals?

It's almost as there's "noise" in the circuits you're looking at. I'd really like to see a waveform from a DSO backprobed at the PCM connectors for the TPS and MAF.

Which TPS are you reading? Pedal position or throttle plate position?

Has the car ever been updated, the Hybrids have had some reflashes available for certain issues.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My car is up to date with updates according to Honda service dept.
I read throttle plate position not pedal position.
The charts are in seconds but minimal interval between readings is 0.3 sec.
I would agree with your idea about circuit noise because it highly possible when electrical motor engages to create a huge electro-magnetic field (in form of pulse).
The question is why this happens not all the times when electric motor engages?

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
Throttle plate position is going to be hard to determine, as it's not just following movements dictated by your foot.

The PCM is controlling it, and is effected by things like the IMA, VSA, etc. The huge spikes could just be noise.

I'd really like to see a real scope pattern of requested throttle and the actual output from the throttle control module.

You can also be seeing noise introduced by things like the alternator, and the TAC motor itself. It is a quite high current motor, and I'm not familiar with the software you're using.

I'm not sure, exactly, what the IMA's effects if any on the electronics are. I'd have to ask around.

Don't forget, the IMA motor is always turning, since it's the flywheel, but may not have the high voltage going to it. It is also a generator to charge the high voltage battery, should it require it, usually only during decel while braking. It also has to generate power, albeit small, to charge the car's 12v battery as there is a DC to DC converter in the system, since the car doesn't use a conventional alternator.

I've been reading how the IMA system works. The IMA control system can modify nearly everything you're seeing. It modifies TAC, VCM (it can keep valves closed during certain times as it sees fit)

You may be feeling the "hiccup" or buck as the VCM operating, as it will try and operate in 3 cylinder mode as much as possible, any throttle input it sees as a demand for acceleration it'll switch to 6 cylinder mode and back again.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think it is quite easy to get real analog waveforms form from throttle actuator. ECU controls throttle digitally according to following schematic

I checked location of the throttle actuator control module and it is behind right kick panel which is not easy to remove for me.
Could it be that TPS reading I get may be modified by ECU using additional parameters? I heard that ECU may fake some parameters returning thru regular OBD2 commands if some sensor goes bad and only return the real values thru proprietary manufacturer commands in a special mode.
What I can tell for sure that I see a clear correlation between spikes on TPS reading and IMA motor engaging (but the spikes may not accompany each motor engagement).

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I uploaded few more files for you:
1) MAF reading together with short fuel trim for each bank separately http://files.mail.ru/SXY4QF
2) Short and long fuel trim for each bank logged together (same link, second archive)
3) TPS vs. three other parameters (st b1, MAF and RPM)

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
You want to scope the two wires that feed the plate motor first. This will tell you if it's moving as much as the waves seem to show. It will be difficult to get the TPS readings from the TAC, as each sensor is designed to work opposite of one another, one starts low and goes high, the other is high and goes low.

The PCM is sending messages along the high speed F-CAN to tell the throttle control module what to do with the throttle plate. If ANY discrepancy is detected with APP a or b or TAC TPS a or b, you'll be dead in the water, it will go to forced idle or a severely restricted engine performance mode.

I don't like what I see with the LT trim, as where it's going should set codes.

I'm really wondering if your way of tapping into the DLC is causing the spikes you see in the TPS, if it were spiking that much, you should already have had a check engine light and idle only.

Can you compare APP vs TAC TPS? If you see the same spikes, I really think you need to find another way to get data from the car.

Have you looked into getting a PicoScope?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello Fred,
What do you think about buying this http://www.picotech.com/multi-channel-daq.html instead of one of these http://www.picoauto.com/diagnostic-scopes.html ?
Would it work for my task?
I never had Check engine light set due to fuel trim. But I can confirm that since I got a diagnostic tool Scangauge 2 (about 9 months ago) I've always seen high LT trim in bank 1. I specifically asked about this problem during my routine service visits I did not any reasonable answer. The answer was - "It is normal".
I really don't get how I can screw TPS reading with my K-line adapter. I literally use only 3 wires: (power, ground and K-line).
Your question about comparing two signals require to get some sophisticated test equipment which I don't have now. If you confirm that this http://www.picotech.com/multi-channel-daq.html will work then I will go ahead I buy it.
I also can tell that my car pretty often gets into performance restriction mode. But no code was ever set. Except one time when I had flashing CEL during hard acceleration which turn out to be misfire due to oil leak into spark plug wells thru recently replaced O-rings. And seriously I did not fill restriction in performance at that moment.

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
The pico-scope, the 4 channel one is the one. It has logging capability in its software that goes with the scope module and leads. That's the second link in your first question.

I've been talking to another member on here who can confirm that many scan tools, like your k line adapter seem to "see" spikes that aren't really there. You're not necessarily 'screwing' with the TPS reading, it could just be the way the hook up is interacting with the car's power source.

I've never seen a J30 V6 with leaking plug tube seals. How many miles are on your car?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, Fred, leaving you without answers. I was quite busy at work and I try to answer them later in details.
OK. Now I bought AutoEnginuity tool with Honda extension.
This is pretty good tool compare to what I had before.
I took a few logs already and have a bunch of questions but struggle to ask them now cause of lack of free time.
I confirmed with this tool that this sudden spikes are not tracking accelerator pedal.
I uploaded a log file here to prove it.
Now the question is does it really a throttle plate movement or not I don't know yet.
Is any parameter in ECU available to reflect throttle motor operation?
Here is a list of available (thru AE) parameters for my car:

2-Way Bypass Valve Solenoid Circuit (Bit) [0 - 1],
ABS Warning Lamp Control Line (Bit) [0 - 1],
Absolute Throttle Position (%) [0 - 100],
AC Clutch Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
AC Generator Control Request (Bit) [0 - 1],
AC Pressure Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
AC Refrigerant Pressure (inHg) [0.0 - 19350.8],
AC Refrigerant Pressure - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
AC Refrigerant Pressure Received from AC Module thru F-CAN (inHg) [0.0 - 19350.8],
AC Temperature Dial Signal - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Accelerator Pedal Position (%) [0.000 - 327.675],
Accelerator Pedal Position 1 (%) [0.000 - 327.675],
Accelerator Pedal Position 1 - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Accelerator Pedal Position 2 (%) [0.000 - 327.675],
Accelerator Pedal Position 2 - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor Input - Driver Requested Torque (Nm) [-655.36 - 655.34],
ACGL Terminal (Bit) [0 - 1],
ACM Module - Volts (V) [0.00 - 3276.75],
ACM Solenoid - Volts (V) [0.00 - 3276.75],
ACM Solenoid Power Supply Relay (Bit) [0 - 1],
Actual Current Oil Pressure Control Solenoid On VTC System (Deg) [-20.0 - 107.5],
Actual RPM Of Hybrid AC Compressor Reported (RPM) [0 - 9000],
Air Assist Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Air Conditioner Clutch (Bit) [0 - 1],
Air Conditioner Evaporator Temperature (F) [-40 - 419],
Air Conditioner Evaporator Temperature Output Voltage (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Air Conditioner Switch Input (Bit) [0 - 1],
Air Pump Motor Relay For Secondary Air Injection System (Bit) [0 - 1],
Air Pump Motor Terminal For Secondary Air Injection System (Bit) [0 - 1],
All Injector Deactivation Mode (Bit) [0 - 1],
AT 'D' Position Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
AT Neutral-Parking Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
AT-CVT Reverse Position Switch Input Status (Bit) [0 - 1],
Average Of Fuel Level From Fuel Level Sensor (%) [0.0 - 6553.5],
Barometric Air Pressure (inHg) [0.0 - 75.3],
Barometric Air Pressure - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Battery Voltage (V) [0.00 - 25.50],
Block Learn For IG Timing Collection For Knocking Control (HEX) [0 - 128],
Block Learn For IG Timing Collection For Knocking Control EGR Condition (HEX) [0 - 128],
Brake Booster Pressure (inHg) [0.0 - 258.0],
Brake Booster Pressure - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Brake Fluid Pressure 1 (PSI) [-355.58313 - 529.90247],
Brake Fluid Pressure 1 - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Brake Fluid Pressure 2 (PSI) [-355.58313 - 529.90247],
Brake Fluid Pressure 2 - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Brake Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
Brake Switch Input Status For Cruise Control System (Bit) [0 - 1],
Bypass Valve Control Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Calculated Ambient Air Temperature (F) [-40 - 419],
Calculated Load Value (%) [0 - 100],
CAM Pulse Disappearance Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
CAM Pulse Noise Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
Check Engine Light (Bit) [0 - 1],
Circuit DIAG Signal' For The Vent Shut Solenoid Circuit Monitoring (Bit) [0 - 1],
CKP Sensor Notch Learn Process Status - Any Other System Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
CKP Sensor Notch Learn Process Status - Engine Coolant Temperature Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
CKP Sensor Notch Learn Process Status - LEMFPGO (Bit) [0 - 1],
CKP Sensor Notch Learn Process Status - Shift Position Selector Position (Bit) [0 - 1],
Closed Throttle Position Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
Controlled Intake Camshaft Advance Angle Of VTC System (Deg) [-20.0 - 107.5],
Cooling Fan High Relay (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cooling Fan Low Relay (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cooling Fan Relay (Bit) [0 - 1],
Crank 1 Sensor Noise Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
Crank 1 Sensor Pulse Disappearance Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
Crank 2 Sensor Noise Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
Crank 2 Sensor Pulse Disappearance Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
Crank Pulse Disappearance Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
Crank Pulse Noise Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
Crankshaft Position Notch Learning Processing Status (Bit) [0 - 1],
Crankshaft Position Notch Learning Status (Bit) [0 - 1],
Crankshaft Position Notch Variation Learning Processing Status (Bit) [0 - 1],
Crankshaft Position Notch Variation Learning Status (Bit) [0 - 1],
Criteria A Misfire Counter - Amount (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria A Misfire Counter - Cylinder #1 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria A Misfire Counter - Cylinder #2 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria A Misfire Counter - Cylinder #3 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria A Misfire Counter - Cylinder #4 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria A Misfire Counter - Cylinder #5 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria A Misfire Counter - Cylinder #6 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria B Misfire Counter - Amount (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria B Misfire Counter - Cylinder #1 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria B Misfire Counter - Cylinder #2 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria B Misfire Counter - Cylinder #3 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria B Misfire Counter - Cylinder #4 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria B Misfire Counter - Cylinder #5 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Criteria B Misfire Counter - Cylinder #6 (Count) [0 - 65535],
Cruise Control Pilot Lamp Testing Mode (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cruise Control System Calculation Request Input from AT Shift Selector (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cruise Control System Calculation Request Input from MT Gear Lever (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cruise Control System CANCEL Switch Input (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cruise Control System Main Switch Input (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cruise Control System RESUME Switch Input (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cruise Control System SET Switch Input (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cruise Control Torque (Nm) [-655.36 - 655.34],
Current Of Front Side ACM Solenoid (Amp) [0.00 - 655.35],
Current Of Rear Side ACM Solenoid (Amp) [0.00 - 655.35],
Cylinder Deactivation Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cylinder Deactivation Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Cylinder Pulse Disappearance Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
Cylinder Pulse Noise Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
Cylinder Sensor Noise Counter With Crank 1 Sensor (Count) [0 - 255],
Cylinder Sensor Noise Counter With Crank 1 Sensor 2 (Count) [0 - 255],
Cylinder Sensor Pulse Disappearance Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
DBW Module Inhibitor Relay (Bit) [0 - 1],
DBW Throttle Motor Control Halted (Bit) [0 - 1],
Deceleration Fuel Cut Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Distance Travelled While MIL is Activated (Mile) [0 - 40717],
Econo Lamp (Bit) [0 - 1],
EGR Valve Lift - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Electric Load Signal Line From the EPS ECU (Bit) [0 - 1],
Electric Power Measured at The IMA Battery Terminal (W) [-32767 - 32768],
Engine Coolant Temperature (F) [-40 - 419],
Engine Coolant Temperature - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Engine Coolant Temperature 2 (F) [-40 - 419],
Engine Coolant Temperature 2 - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Engine Coolant Temperature 2 For Radiator Fan Control (F) [-40 - 419],
Engine Coolant Temperature 2 For Radiator Fan Control - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Engine Idling Mode Control (Bit) [0 - 1],
Engine Oil Pressure (inHg) [0.0 - 19350.8],
Engine Oil Pressure - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Engine Ready Status (Bit) [0 - 1],
Engine Run Time (Sec) [0 - 65535],
Engine Speed (RPM) [0 - 9000],
Engine Torque - Air Flow Sensor (Nm) [-655.36 - 655.34],
Equivalence Ratio Bank 1 (Ratio) [0.000 - 1.999],
Equivalence Ratio Bank 2 (Ratio) [0.000 - 1.999],
Fast Idle Valve Control Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
FPC Relay (Bit) [0 - 1],
Fuel Cut Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Fuel Pump Relay (Bit) [0 - 1],
Fuel Pump Relay 2 (Bit) [0 - 1],
Fuel System Status Bank 1 (State) [0 - 255],
Fuel System Status Bank 2 (State) [0 - 255],
Fuel Tank Pressure - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
HO2S Bank 1 Sensor 2 - Commanded (Bit) [0 - 1],
HO2S Bank 1 Sensor 2 - Current (mA) [0 - 655350],
HO2S Bank 1 Sensor 2 - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
HO2S Bank 2 Sensor 2 - Commanded (Bit) [0 - 1],
HO2S Bank 2 Sensor 2 - Current (mA) [0 - 655350],
HO2S Bank 2 Sensor 2 - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Hybrid AC Compressor Motor (Bit) [0 - 1],
Idle Air Volume Learning Status - IALSTAT2 (Bit) [0 - 1],
Idle Air Volume Learning Status - Learning ProcessIALSTAT0 (Bit) [0 - 1],
Idle Air Volume Learning Status - Parameter IALSTAT0-2 (Bit) [0 - 1],
Idle-Up Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Idling Throttle Position Block Learn Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
IG1 Terminal Of ECU (Bit) [0 - 1],
IMA Battery State Of Charge (%) [0.00 - 655.35],
IMA Battery Temperature Reported (F) [-40 - 419],
IMA Motor Actual Output Torque from Motor-Battery (Nm) [-655.36 - 655.34],
IMA Motor Torque Output Command To IMA System (Nm) [-655.36 - 655.34],
Indicates Within Quick MIL ON Mode (Bit) [0 - 1],
Injector #1 On Duration (ms) [0.0 - 262.1],
Intake Air Temperature (F) [-40 - 419],
Intake Air Temperature (F) [-40 - 419],
Intake Air Temperature - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Intake Air Temperature - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Intake Control Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Intake Manifold Tuning Valve (Bit) [0 - 1],
Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Position Sensor - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Position Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
Knock Sensor System Sensor Input (HEX) [0 - 255],
Learning Status Of Hi-NE Crankshaft Position Notch Variation Learning Status (Bit) [0 - 1],
Long Term Fuel Trim Bank 1 (%) [-100.00 - 100.00],
Long Term Fuel Trim Bank 2 (%) [-100.00 - 100.00],
Manifold Air Pressure (inHg) [0.0 - 75.3],
Manifold Air Pressure - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Continue with the list:

Mass Air Flow (lb/min) [0.00 - 86.70],
Mass Air Flow - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Memorized Engine Coolant Temperature at Cranking (F) [-40 - 419],
Memorized Intake Air Temperature at Cranking (F) [-40 - 419],
MIL Status (Bit) [0 - 1],
Misfire Counter (Count) [0 - 65535],
Mount Control Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
MT Neutral Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
MT Reverse Position Switch Input Status (Bit) [0 - 1],
MT Shift Rock Relay (Bit) [0 - 1],
OBDSID Information - Freeze Data (Bit) [0 - 1],
OBDSID Information - Immobilizer Module (Bit) [0 - 1],
OBDSID Information - PGM Tester (Bit) [0 - 1],
Output Duty For DBW Motor Control (%) [-100 - 100],
Output Duty To Fuel Pump Control Module (%) [0 - 100],
Output Duty To Linear Purge Solenoid at SFT Command (%) [0 - 100],
Output Duty To VTC System Oil Pressure Control Solenoid (%) [0 - 100],
Parameter CNLHSTAT0 (Bit) [0 - 1],
Parameters For The Off-Board EVAP Testing Procedure Level 2 Support - EVPOFB (Bit) [0 - 1],
Parameters For The Off-Board EVAP Testing Procedure Level 2 Support - EVPOFBEN (Bit) [0 - 1],
Parameters For The Off-Board EVAP Testing Procedure Level 2 Support - EVPOFBFN (Bit) [0 - 1],
Parameters For The Off-Board EVAP Testing Procedure Level 2 Support - EVPOFBOK (Bit) [0 - 1],
Parameters For The Off-Board EVAP Testing Procedure Level 2 Support - EVPRDSS (Bit) [0 - 1],
PGM-FI System ECU ID - 1 (HEX) [0 - 255],
PGM-FI System ECU ID - 2 (HEX) [0 - 255],
PGM-FI System ECU ID - 3 (HEX) [0 - 255],
PGM-FI System ECU ID - 4 (HEX) [0 - 255],
PGM-FI System ECU ID - 5 (HEX) [0 - 255],
Power Consumption Of the Hybrid AC Reported (W) [-32767 - 32768],
Power Steering Oil Pressure Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
Power Supply Voltage Level Monitoring Input For DBW Motor (Bit) [0 - 1],
Pressure Regulator Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Purge Flow Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
Readiness Code - EVAP 0.04 inch Monitor (Bit) [0 - 1],
Readiness Code - EVAP Gross Leak Monitor (Bit) [0 - 1],
Readiness Code - Oxygen Sensor Monitoring A - Bank 2 (Bit) [0 - 1],
Readiness Code - Oxygen Sensor Monitoring B - Bank 2 (Bit) [0 - 1],
Readiness Code - Purge Flow Monitor (Bit) [0 - 1],
Readiness Code - Purge Valve Open Stuck Monitor (Bit) [0 - 1],
Readiness Code - Vent Shut Valve Close Stuck Monitor (Bit) [0 - 1],
Redundant Brake Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
Relative Throttle Position (Deg) [0.0 - 327.7],
Relative Throttle Position (%) [0 - 100],
Remaing Engine Oil Life Ratio (%) [0.0 - 6553.5],
Requested Charging Voltage To The Downverter (V) [0.00 - 25.50],
Requested Throttle Position From Cruise Control Logic (Deg) [0.0 - 100.0],
Requested Throttle Position From VSA Module (Deg) [0.0 - 100.0],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Process - Accepted (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Process - Completed (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Process - Failed (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Process - Started (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Status - AC SW Input Status Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Status - AP Sensor Input Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Status - AT Selector Position Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Status - Btrake SW Input Status Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Status - ECT Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Status - Engine RPM Stability Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Status - Engine Speed Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Status - IMA Motor System Working Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resolver Zero-Position Offset Calibration Status - Vehicle Speed Condition (Bit) [0 - 1],
Resonator Chamber Control Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Return Signal' For VSV Circuit Monitoring (Bit) [0 - 1],
Return Signal' For VTS Circuit Monitoring (Bit) [0 - 1],
Return Signal' For VTS2 Circuit Monitoring (Bit) [0 - 1],
Reverse Lock Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
SCS Connector Signal (Bit) [0 - 1],
Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Shift Lock Unit (Bit) [0 - 1],
Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 1 (%) [-100.00 - 100.00],
Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 1 - Current (mA) [-128.000 - 127.996],
Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 1 Heater - Command (Bit) [0 - 1],
Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 2 (%) [-100.00 - 100.00],
Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 2 - Current (mA) [-128.000 - 127.996],
Short Term Fuel Trim Bank 2 Heater - Command (Bit) [0 - 1],
Shutter Valve Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Soak Time (Sec) [0 - 655350],
Special Radiator Fan (Bit) [0 - 1],
Starter Switch (Bit) [0 - 1],
Status Of Immobilizer (Bit) [0 - 1],
STC (Bit) [0 - 1],
Sub Brake Switch Input For Idling Stop Control (Bit) [0 - 1],
SVO2 Fluctuation For Catalyst Deterioration Monitoring Bank 1 (HEX) [0 - 65535],
SVO2 Fluctuation For Catalyst Deterioration Monitoring Bank 2 (HEX) [0 - 65535],
Target Electric Charge-Discharge Power For Energy Management (W) [-32767 - 32768],
Target Engine Torque (Nm) [-655.36 - 655.34],
Target RPM Of Hybrid AC Compressor Commanded (RPM) [0 - 9000],
Target Throttle Position (Deg) [0.0 - 327.7],
Target Throttle Position Calculated (Deg) [0.0 - 100.0],
Target Throttle Position For Idle Condition (Deg) [0.0 - 327.7],
TDC 2 Pulse Disappearance Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
TDC 2 Pulse Noise Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
TDC Pulse Disappearance Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
TDC Pulse Noise Counter (Count) [0 - 255],
Throttle Pedal Position Perfromance Error Detection (Deg) [0.0 - 6.2],
Throttle Position 1 - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Throttle Position 1 Closed Position - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Throttle Position 2 - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Throttle Position 2 Closed Position - Volts (V) [0.00 - 5.00],
Total Requested Torque - Driver and Control Systems (Nm) [-655.36 - 655.34],
Transmission Control Torque (Nm) [-655.36 - 655.34],
Travelled Distance For Fuel Level Sensor Monitoring (Mile) [0 - 40717],
Two Way Valve Bypass Solenoid Valve (Bit) [0 - 1],
Variable Cylinder Management Engine Injector (uS) [0 - 262140],
Vehicle Speed (MPH) [0 - 158],
Vent Shut Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
Vent Shut Solenoid Valve (Bit) [0 - 1],
Vent Shut Valve Solenoid Circuit (Bit) [0 - 1],
Vent Shut Valve Solenoid Circuit (Bit) [0 - 1],
Version Number Of ECU Control Characteristic Collection Sets (HEX) [0 - 255],
Voltage Of SVSM Terminal (Bit) [0 - 1],
Voltage Of SVSP Terminal (Bit) [0 - 1],
Volume Of Fuel in Fuel Tank (%) [0 - 100],
VSA ECU - Torque For VSA Control (Nm) [-655.36 - 655.34],
VTC System Actual CAM Shaft Advance Angle (Deg) [-20.0 - 107.5],
VTC System Control (Bit) [0 - 1],
VTC System Target CAM Shaft Advance Angle (Deg) [-20.0 - 107.5],
VTC System Target CAM Shaft No Advanced Angle Abolute Position (Deg) [-20.0 - 107.5],
VTEC Oil Pressure Monitor Switch Bank 1 Input (Bit) [0 - 1],
VTEC Oil Pressure Monitor Switch Bank 2 Input (Bit) [0 - 1],
VTEC Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1],
VTEC Solenoid Bank 2 (Bit) [0 - 1],
VTEC2 Solenoid (Bit) [0 - 1]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts