Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, I've ordered all my Honda parts from College Hills and have only had great experiences with them. Their shipping speed is amazing...takes about 1 day for things to arrive because I'm located relatively close by.

However, some of the parts that I need to order (e.g. shock assemblies) are a good bit cheaper from Majestic or Benardi Honda. I've never ordered from either of those before and the Yelp reviews for those 2 dealerships seem a little shady, so I was wondering if people on here who have used those 2 could post their experiences. If you have other suggestions for good places to get Honda parts (parts, not accessories or maintenance items like oil/filters, etc), please post them as well.

·
Honda only...
304 Posts
Bernardi Honda is great!I have purchases a lot of accessory and parts from them,I have also returned some items and had no problem with crediting my account.
College hill has free shipping this weekend over a $35 purchase.

·
'07 EX-L Navi 6-6 Sedan
221 Posts
I have ordered, and had excellent service from Bernardi. I have no reservations in recommending them. :thmsup:

Peter

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have ordered, and had excellent service from Bernardi. I have no reservations in recommending them. :thmsup:

Peter
Thanks for posting your experience!

Bernardi Honda is great!I have purchases a lot of accessory and parts from them,I have also returned some items and had no problem with crediting my account.
College hill has free shipping this weekend over a $35 purchase.
Unfortunately the free shipping is only on accessories and maintenance items, not parts, so Majestic/Bernardi still comes out to be cheaper.

I will be stocking up on brake fluid and other maintenance items from College Hills though!

·
2006 I4 MT
1,686 Posts
Majestic, Benardi, handa-accessories.com have been good with me.

Don't use hondapartscheap. They [email protected]#@# me over 2 times. They are only 20 mins away from me too but I would rather use someone across the country before giving them any business.

·
Fear The Turtle!
1,883 Posts
Only had experience with College Hills Honda...I was able to get them to match lower prices from other sites when I was buying accessories for my Si, haven't tried with maintenance parts though...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Only had experience with College Hills Honda...I was able to get them to match lower prices from other sites when I was buying accessories for my Si, haven't tried with maintenance parts though...
Try DCH automotive. It's Honda of temecula. I'm in Texas and the HFP lip kit for my 9th gen accord was cheaper than college hills and fast shipping. Ordered Monday Friday kit was at my door step. They also have a special HFP all around kit for both 9th gen accord and Si on sale. Includes lip,suspension, trunk lip, badges, floor mat and ect...

http://www.dchautomotiveparts.com

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
156 Posts
College hills has the forum discount that makes their prices very close to Bernardi.

I have used Bernardi in the past and they are very quick to ship!

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts
I've used Majestic Honda many times with no issues.

·
2006 I4 MT
1,686 Posts
We're all very lucky to have all of these good Honda part sites to choose from. I've had to buy parts for VW and Toyota/Lexus in the past. Honda has a lot of these OEM sites out there. People with other car mfgrs don't have it so easy like we do.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Bernardi has had excellent service for me.

·
BRWNFLSH now
6,650 Posts
I've used Majestic for parts, and HandA for accessories. HanA will ship fluids, Majestic will not, but HandA is mainly maintenance and accessories (not many parts). I heard Bernardi ships fluids, but haven't tried them yet. Majestic has some of the best prices, but I found a dealership in Texas that ships to Louisiana much cheaper. My advise is not to assume that because the parts price is less, that the total price will be. I've looked for an online dealership in Louisiana, but haven't had much luck.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
College hills has the forum discount that makes their prices very close to Bernardi.

I have used Bernardi in the past and they are very quick to ship!
I've actually not heard about their forum discount before. I just spent a few hundred bucks there and having the discount would have been nice :D

I saw this thread about the College Hills forum discount, but it's from a few years back. Are the steps to get the discount still the same?http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64219

·
2006 I4 MT
1,686 Posts

·
Out of Gear
196 Posts
Majestic is consistently better priced.
I order on line and pick the order up, saving the shipping charges and having the OEM part the same day.
If you live anywhere near them, it's worth the drive.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts