Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2015 EX-L Sedan
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the honda part number for conversation mirror that fits accord 2008?:dunno:

Thanks.

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
What is the honda part number for conversation mirror that fits accord 2008?:dunno:

Thanks.
I have NO idea what you are talking about. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
Looks like you need to figure out what mirror will fit first. He (from the link) got his from an '06 Odyssey.

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
Ok, now it makes sense. But I think it should be called convex mirror and not conversation mirror. The last thing you want to do is carry a conversation with your rear passengers while looking at them in the mirror while driving. :paranoid:

Also, couldn't you just put one of those convex mirror for side mirror there? It should serve the same purpose.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ok, now it makes sense. But I think it should be called convex mirror and not conversation mirror. The last thing you want to do is carry a conversation with your rear passengers while looking at them in the mirror while driving. :paranoid:

Also, couldn't you just put one of those convex mirror for side mirror there? It should serve the same purpose.
Or get a child view mirror...

http://www.google.com/search?q=car+...wQrQQwAA&biw=1920&bih=908&fp=b69933d19f024e3b

·
2015 EX-L Sedan
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all.
I guess the answer to my question is: the honda part number for Snow White mirror that fits accord 2008 is unknown to driveaccord.net community :D

·
2015 EX-L Sedan
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forgive me for saying, but can't you already see your passengers in the rear view mirror? Sorta.. I guess? :dunno:
I do not see the passenger right behind me.
Why would they even make convex "Snow White" mirrors if you could see all you need without them?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts