Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at replacing the factory speakers in my EXL coupe V6 with the Focal ps165 in the rear and the P165V30 in the doors. Does anyone know if these will fit? I spoke with the installer at Best Buy and they think they can get them in although Crutchfield says they won't fit. Any thoughts

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
I'm looking at replacing the factory speakers in my EXL coupe V6 with the Focal ps165 in the rear and the P165V30 in the doors. Does anyone know if these will fit? I spoke with the installer at Best Buy and they think they can get them in although Crutchfield says they won't fit. Any thoughts
Johnny_Thunders, just in case you never got an answer...

Keep in mind they still may fit, depending on who you speak to at Crutchfield. I ordered two sets of Focal from them today and the computer said they won't fit, but the fellow I spoke to explained that the computer assumes they won't fit if an adapter is needed. However, a lot of speakers require adapters for various cars, so the not fitting is somewhat inaccurate.

Here is my order (bottom of the thread):
http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=154601&highlight=focal&page=5

Scott C.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts