Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5 Speed CVT
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if you guys remember couple months ago i complaint about the bad Ballast (DDM TUNING) for my HID after 2 months or so of use. back then i decided i don't even want the hassle of getting a replacement. But then i miss HID, So i decided i would like to claim the replacements on my ballast.

I know for sure one of my Ballast and bulb are 100% working. however im curious about my other bulb. when i took it out and look at it im assuming it's already broken from what it looks. but i might be wrong, i dont want to try it out on my car because i dont want to risk blowing up my fuse or ruin the electrical in my car. could you guys help me and do you guys think i should buy it again from ddmtuning ? i wonder if they can do combined shipping for my Ballast and the bulb at once to save shipping fees.

here are some pictures of my bulb:

1. you guys can see the White part of the HID is broken on the bottom

2. the white part of my bulb is broken and i im not sure the one in the middle, i wonder if it is a fog from the gas (i do know that if the bulb is foggy usually the bulb is bad)

3. the white part of my HID is Crooked

·
5 Speed CVT
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thank you

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well the white part thats broken is called the return wire insulator which is usually made out of porcelain it can break and shift like that. Which is why it looks crooked.

Now the bulbs will still work as long as the wire inside the insulator is intact. Will it shorten the life of the bulbs? Probably. Other than that it should work out fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts