Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a picture of the coupe with the front lip only? Trying to see if it looks off.

·
Stayin Classy...
516 Posts
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=13+accord+coupe+front+lip+kit

^ Google Images

Are you talking about an HFP little front triangles, or an actual full aftermarket lip? People are currently scrambling to find an aftermarket or transferable lip from other cars right now. I don't think anything has been confirmed to fit yet.

·
Banned
5,774 Posts
Anyone have a picture of the coupe with the front lip only? Trying to see if it looks off.
Likely it will look lower than the rest of the car.

Someone did that on the sedan. It looked 'off'. He ended up getting the rest of the kit. Looks much more complete with everything installed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
front lip sedan

I only have the front lip on my sedan sport and I love it. I think it look great. The rear lip on the sedan look a bit too much for me

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
How much weight does that kit add?
The front lip weighs prob about 1-2 pounds for both pieces, another 1-2 pounds for the two rear pieces, and the sideskirts prob weigh another 6-8 pounds for both sides.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=13+accord+coupe+front+lip+kit

^ Google Images

Are you talking about an HFP little front triangles, or an actual full aftermarket lip? People are currently scrambling to find an aftermarket or transferable lip from other cars right now. I don't think anything has been confirmed to fit yet.
I tried this already............ Nothing came up with clear picture of JUST the front lip. I want to see how it looks. I only asked here cause maybe someone has it or has seen a picture of one.

I'm looking for picture of the hfp front triangles. I wouldn't mind aftermarket but I know there isn't any out as of now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts