Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2009 EX sedan, and I'm looking to start retro fitting my headlights. Thing is, I'd like to get away from the "bug eye" look that the sedans have. I much prefer the smooth curves of the coupe headlights, but I just can't seem to find any enclosures / assemblies / whatever the proper term is or even clear lenses that don't have that jutting out bug eyed look.

Does anyone know if these exist on the market? I don't have the expertise to do any molding myself :dunno:

·
Honda Nation
1,678 Posts
I own a 2009 EX sedan, and I'm looking to start retro fitting my headlights. Thing is, I'd like to get away from the "bug eye" look that the sedans have. I much prefer the smooth curves of the coupe headlights, but I just can't seem to find any enclosures / assemblies / whatever the proper term is or even clear lenses that don't have that jutting out bug eyed look.

Does anyone know if these exist on the market? I don't have the expertise to do any molding myself :dunno:
The front end and side fender designs on the coupe and sedan are different. The parts are not compatible. Well, maybe if you replaced the entire front clip and left and right fenders it might work. I know the hood is the same on both coupe and sedan. But no, the coupe headlight contours do not match the sedan's. They do not fit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i get that the coupe headlights don't fit on the sedan. what i'm asking is if there are any aftermarket headlights that don't have that bug-eyed look of the OEM headlights?

personally, i like the 9th gen sedan headlights so much better for this reason alone (not to mention the led drls). and yes, i know that the 9th gen headlights won't fit on the 8th gen. i'm just giving examples of the style i want...

·
Wisdom Born of Age
1,750 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts