Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving back from my dentist, I thought it would be fun to drop by the oldest operating McD's in the world (Downey, CA) and take some amateur shots. Warning: PIC HEAVY!!! Hope you enjoy! Next stop... In n Out y0!!! LOL.
(Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with McD's =) Just dropped by for their 2 Big Macs for $4.44 deal and a good ole deep fried apple pie mmMmMm. USA! USA! USA!)

·
14 CBP SPRT ( . Y . )
1,217 Posts
nice shots. i am super hungry now....but not for a nasty mcd's apple pie...barf!!!
"they have the big mac, we have the big mick."

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice shots. i am super hungry now....but not for a nasty mcd's apple pie...barf!!!
"they have the big mac, we have the big mick."
LOL. Classic... This chops for you.

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice pics! Burn some rubber and make some burnout videos so you can finally get new wheels!
For reals. This rubber is made out of steel!!!

Just have to remove that Lakers front plate frame and you'll be car show worthy :wink
Trust me... I've been so tempted to these past few years... Sigh.. the price to pay for a few dynasty championships. =P Go Warriors! WestsiiiIIde!!! hahaha.

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
113 Posts
Old thread but I wanted to say the McDonalds I grew up with on La Tijera and Centinela in Los Angeles, Ca was one of the last McDonalds to be converted to the modern style.
I remember fries were .10 cents, burgers 12 cents, cheeseburgers 15 cents,malts .22 cents.This was in the early '60's.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Old thread but I wanted to say the McDonalds I grew up with on La Tijera and Centinela in Los Angeles, Ca was one of the last McDonalds to be converted to the modern style.
I remember fries were .10 cents, burgers 12 cents, cheeseburgers 15 cents,malts .22 cents.This was in the early '60's.
What a great era to grow up in. I can't believe you remember the prices lol i couldn't tell you what that stuff costs today. I love the look of the old McDonald's. There's a pic of a McDonald's near me it looks totally ridiculous!

Attachments

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Baller... Is that a door to door drive thru I see on the left? Lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've pretty much given up junk food, only have it every few years.
Now that I have cancer, I have to watch what I eat.
It's easy to pass by McDonald's or in and out burger or Burger King or whatever and not have a craving.

·
Beginner
148 Posts
If it was raised just a little bit, it would be perfect. I like the plasti dip grill and the carbon fiber vinyl on chrome part on the front bumper. Have you been considering the sport wheels?

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If it was raised just a little bit, it would be perfect. I like the plasti dip grill and the carbon fiber vinyl on chrome part on the front bumper. Have you been considering the sport wheels?
perfect for YOU! LOL. j/p. thanks for the feedback and compliment. I have some 19" HFPs that I'm waiting to put on after these stock tires wear out. Hopefully by end of the year. Stock tires are made of tank treads!!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
perfect for YOU! LOL. j/p. thanks for the feedback and compliment. I have some 19" HFPs that I'm waiting to put on after these stock tires wear out. Hopefully by end of the year. Stock tires are made of tank treads!!!
It pretty much is the end of the year or you talking about next year? You have a lot of self control I'd say the heck with the tread and put the 19's on especially since you already have them. Life's too short put those bad boys on lol. It's gonna look sweet.

·
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It pretty much is the end of the year or you talking about next year? You have a lot of self control I'd say the heck with the tread and put the 19's on especially since you already have them. Life's too short put those bad boys on lol. It's gonna look sweet.
It'll be a Christmas gift haha. Have to at least wait till December. The stockies have also actually grown on me too. Countdown begins!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts