Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Legitimate hack
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Been awhile since you saw me last. Haven't done much with my sedan. Just some spacers, sport grille and the lip kit. There's some other small stuff but that doesn't matter. First couple are after grille and spacers were installed while the last few are after the lip kit.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looking good. What size spacers did you install?

·
Legitimate hack
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. 15mm in front and 20mm in the rear.

·
Legitimate hack
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Killed all the chrome except for emblems and window trim. I'll get the window trim in the spring when it warms up.

·
Legitimate hack
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did indeed. Its not OEM though. Its a urethane replica so it didn't come with the provisions that require drilling through the bumpers which I wouldn't have done anyway.

·
Legitimate hack
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still looks good....did you have to get the pieces painted?
Yes I did. In all, the rep kit plus paint came out to just over $400 total. Just a bit cheaper than what Honda wants for their $1200 kit.

·
Legitimate hack
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've thought about it. Waiting on spring to come around before I pull the trigger on anything. Likely I'll go with H&R sport springs rather than coilovers. My 7th gen was on Tein SS w/ EDFC and while it was nice, it served a purpose since I used to autox with it. This car is autotragic and more of a cruiser so I won't go that route.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts