Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Corvalis TTX
4,609 Posts
Removing safety devices from a vehicle = not smart.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Not sure if I'd do it on my car, but interesting nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Holy [email protected], is that an LED high beam? I need to know where this came from. Unless that is simply a DRL.

·
Registered
957 Posts
That DRL and highbeam light assembly looks awesome I have to say. Loving it more and more. What exactly is it/where do i get it!?!

·
Corvalis TTX
4,609 Posts
That DRL and highbeam light assembly looks awesome I have to say. Loving it more and more. What exactly is it/where do i get it!?!
Pay attention and read the thread a little more thoroughly. Your answer is in the thread.

Pay particular attention to a post that you thanked only today. :rolleyes:

·
Corvalis TTX
4,609 Posts
^ TL;DR

FYI: the SMS/Twitter generation can't take in more than 140 characters at a time.
Either that are they're off thinking they can pick up girls by doing j-turns in parking lots :)

·
Corvalis TTX
4,609 Posts
The side retroflector is missing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I figured I would comment considering these are my headlights...

First I want to give a shout out to travis at Tгдx cцstoмs did an amazing job getting these done..

If you guys don't like them that's your opinion but I always want to try something new and outside the box..

This originally started out as a normal retrofit but just kept going and going as I kept giving Travis ideas and sending him pics of headlights i liked we kept coming up with more and more ideas...

Yes the gatlin gun is my DRL and high beam but I never use my high beams and with my new HID's no need.. I have always liked the M45 gatlin retrofit but that light to big for our housing so this is what we came up with..

also the side reflector is there just painted over.. thing is pointless anyways...

Hate them or love them it's your opinion..

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

First I want to give a shout out to travis at Tгдx cцstoмs did an amazing job getting these done..

If you guys don't like them that's your opinion but I always want to try something new and outside the box..

This originally started out as a normal retrofit but just kept going and going as I kept giving Travis ideas and sending him pics of headlights i liked we kept coming up with more and more ideas...

Yes the gatlin gun is my DRL and high beam but I never use my high beams and with my new HID's no need.. I have always liked the M45 gatlin retrofit but that light to big for our housing so this is what we came up with..

also the side reflector is there just painted over.. thing is pointless anyways...

I will say that I love these. Your car looks so sexy!!

·
Corvalis TTX
4,609 Posts

You seem a little upset that some of us don't like what you've done. :dunno:

If the side reflector is painted over then it's effectively not there and removed as a safety device :rolleyes:

The side reflector is not pointless. It's proven to reduce collisions. But feel free to keep deluding yourself while trying to justify your position ...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts