Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I havnt shopped there, but I did the x-tour shifter and I love it! Feels sooo much better than the original.

Site looks legit, but if you are concerned maybe go with college hills Honda. I got mine there for $67 shipped (I believe) IDK, I am usually willing to pay a little bit more if I know the company.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
MagAuto should have it around 63$ if you want to stick w/ a Honda part dept. based store.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
links guys?? dont wanna get the wrong part

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MagAuto should have it around 63$ if you want to stick w/ a Honda part dept. based store.
Thanks, they do have for around the same price, and I'm willing to pay a little more from a reliable site. The x tour shift knob is what this car should have come with!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Thanks, they do have for around the same price, and I'm willing to pay a little more from a reliable site. The x tour shift knob is what this car should have come with!
you won't regret the purchase...easy as pie to install (CHH has the install vid) and feels 100% better than stock rubber grip

links guys?? dont wanna get the wrong part
http://honda.magauto.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=searchCatalogOEM&siteid=213711

Part# 54130TB0A81ZA (Make sure you select 'Honda')

·
Registered
155 Posts
I havnt shopped there, but I did the x-tour shifter and I love it! Feels sooo much better than the original.

Site looks legit, but if you are concerned maybe go with college hills Honda. I got mine there for $67 shipped (I believe) IDK, I am usually willing to pay a little bit more if I know the company.
Same for me. I have nothing but good things to say about College Hills Honda.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I may have to order this X-cross shifter.. mmm
Do it man! When I first saw this mod, I was like why the heck would I replace my shifter with something that looks exactly the same? Then I ordered this purely out of boredom. It gives the car that BMW kinda feel in your hand.

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
When I went to my dealer they matched the $54 price.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet! Did you just print a copy of the website and take it into the parts dept?

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
awesome!

anyone ever try doing the leather steering wheel swap? i think i remember that someone tried it on the forums....

Yep , leather wheel, it's cheap compared to other cars. My Honda dealer also matches web prices. I also got the Crosstour Shift knob. Collegehills sold me the overhead Homelink garage door opener,,, a little pricey but fit's nicely out of the way.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Man I wish my dealer matched prices. Hey ksills, did you get it installed tonight? How’s your hand feel?

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Man I wish my dealer matched prices. Hey ksills, did you get it installed tonight? How’s your hand feel?
Been on for a while, love the feel. Very simple to swap.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts