Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is driving me nuts. Every time I get some fries with that, a fry or two invariably ends up down in that no-fly-zone where I can't reach it.

Any of you put something between seats and console to prevent this? Any solutions?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
no, just eat neater, or dont eat at all in the car. but i do get coins down there from time to time..

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
^ +1 :lmao:

·
Forum Insomniac
482 Posts
no, just eat neater, or dont eat at all in the car. but i do get coins down there from time to time..
Lol I've probably got enough coins down there to buy a 40!

P.S. I wish I knew her!

·
Forum Insomniac
482 Posts
Yeah I'm really careful when I eat in the car. Now in my old 91 Grand Am I used to have lol... It attracted roaches and a raccoon once!

·
lookin' clean
671 Posts
never seen this drop stop but I have to agree, it is a pretty genius idea.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm extemely careful, but yea I lose change down there, usually its not too hard to get stuff out, just move the seat until you can reach it.

·
No longer active
702 Posts
After reading the OP, I opened a new window to find the info on the dropstop so I could contribute. You beat me to it!
It is brilliant, but I don't eat in my car all that much, so it isn't a problem.
If you DO eat in your car, you can shove some napkins into the gap....

·
Registered
312 Posts
It drives me insane too. My solution has been a long thin stick like a chopstick wrapped with sticky tape. Stick it down there, swab around and bam, food crumbs, lint, hair, change, etc. Well, my car is squeaky clean but you get the idea. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It drives me insane too. My solution has been a long thin stick like a chopstick wrapped with sticky tape. Stick it down there, swab around and bam, food crumbs, lint, hair, change, etc. Well, my car is squeaky clean but you get the idea. :)
Good idea. Every other vehicle I can reach the stuff that falls in there by moving the seats to the stops. This car, no. I think the chopstick idea is a great one. In fact, I'm off to try it now.

Also, love that Drop Stop. Neoprene probably the ideal stuff for it. :thmsup:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good idea. Every other vehicle I can reach the stuff that falls in there by moving the seats to the stops. This car, no. I think the chopstick idea is a great one. In fact, I'm off to try it now.

Also, love that Drop Stop. Neoprene probably the ideal stuff for it. :thmsup:
Go for it. I just use duct tape, wrap it around a little and then invert it so the sticky side is faced out. You're right, getting between the seats and center armrest is nigh impossible. You'd be surprised what gets down there that you couldn't see.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I will say, I've jammed my hand down there countless times to catch my falling blackberry before it goes into no-mans-land. I always come out bruised and beaten....:rant:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If you were to move your seat all the way forward I bet you wouldn't have a big problem getting stuff out the was lost in there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
lol @ "ive dropped my 1st born child in there" ..

i need this !

1 - 20 of 25 Posts