Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that I was recently on crutchfield.com and their products are 20% off so now is the time to buy something! I am not sure how long it is going on, but I just thought I would let you all know just as a favor! I saved 40 bucks! Enjoy!
:thmsup:

·
Motor City
707 Posts
Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that I was recently on crutchfield.com and their products are 20% off so now is the time to buy something! I am not sure how long it is going on, but I just thought I would let you all know just as a favor! I saved 40 bucks! Enjoy!
:thmsup:
+1 I've noticed many people asking questions about the site

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wasn't able to find this on their site. Did it only show once you went to checkout? Could it be because I was looking at home theater equipment, and this was 20% on car audio stuff, or was it 20% on anything?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wasn't able to find this on their site. Did it only show once you went to checkout? Could it be because I was looking at home theater equipment, and this was 20% on car audio stuff, or was it 20% on anything?
Oh! Actually I realized it is called an "Infinity 20% Discount" so I believe it is only on Infinity products, but since they are very reputable it is still great!

·
Registered
628 Posts
trust me, the longer you wait the steeper the discounts will be

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trust me, the longer you wait the steeper the discounts will be
I got some inifinitys at 20% off. I cant imagine how much more they would discount them. Ya know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts