Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kid's growing up!! Need to buy a convertible car seat and there are a bunch to choose from out there. One thing that worries me is that after I buy one, it won't fit in the car (some of them look huge!!)

So, which one do you have? Would you recommend it, or would you recommend another one? Any word of advice is appreciated!!

I like Recaro, just for the brand name, but on Consumer Reports it's not near the top of the list... :(

·
Registered
343 Posts
Kid's growing up!! Need to buy a convertible car seat and there are a bunch to choose from out there. One thing that worries me is that after I buy one, it won't fit in the car (some of them look huge!!)

So, which one do you have? Would you recommend it, or would you recommend another one? Any word of advice is appreciated!!

I like Recaro, just for the brand name, but on Consumer Reports it's not near the top of the list... :(
I have our little guy in a Recaro in my sedan. Rear facing it was kinda tall and partially blocked my vision. Definitely couldn't see him. When forward facing it isn't bad at all. Sorry about the picture. I can't figure out how to turn it.

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts

Here is a picture of the seat rear facing. As you can see, rear facing it flows generously into the middle seat but I think you'll get that with any convertible seat rear faced.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts