Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all Accords in the Dallas, TX area, there is a meet every Monday night from 7-10 p.m. called RiceKillers. Each week anywhere from 250 or more cars attend depending on the weather and what not. It's located off of Hebron and Midway right behind the Cane's Chicken Restaurant. I'm about the only 8th gen Accord that attends but the meet still has a lot of pretty awesome cars! I would love to see some more accords attend the meet and hope to see y'all there!

·
Chillin
237 Posts
Dang wish i was closer to Dallas. I'm not really close anyone one in Texas =(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O ya, well Monday nights are tough considering most people have to work the next morning. But no, I have a PMM accord.. but i know who your talking about. A buddy of mine sent me a picture of that accord because I was out of town that week.

·
Registered
287 Posts
WHATTT?! I need to check up here more often. Definitely will be at the next one. 8th gennnnn coupe in the houseeeee. :p

·
Texas Ground Pounder
1,357 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Ahhahaha, damn mike! :'[

·
Texas Ground Pounder
1,357 Posts
Sorry girl. Just saw the news myself on CCM's site.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I knew there was RiceKiller meets, but didn't know it was EVERY monday. Lol. i would have gone if I knew that. I thought it was all random. But oh well, i want to make some more accord buddies!

·
Texas Ground Pounder
1,357 Posts
Just be sure to come see us Saturday girl. We'll introduce you to the gang. Also, CCM holds monthly meets as well. Second Friday of each month. The location we've been using is having construction right now so were checking on another location nearby for the next one. I'll keep ya posted on it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
text me the address, mike! i'd text you but my phone is on the desk and i'd hate to get out of this comfy bed. LOL.

·
Texas Ground Pounder
1,357 Posts
Message sent.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NOOOO.... the meets havnt been cncelled at all.. that was just a video he made to try and stop the RICE that goes on every once in a while at the meets! Because he made this video sometime last week but there was still a RiceKiller meet last Monday! Yes, I'm right there with ya LAYFORSHORT on the whole making new accord buddies. I hope to see some more 8th gens attending the meets because it gets kindof lonely being the only one that shows up every week... Hope to see some of y'all Monday night! BTW I love your accord!

·
Registered
103 Posts
i been wanting to come to one of the meets, i still tryin check out some of your guys installs. i think i can get some tutor from the gen8 owners. some of the parts is so hard to work on. :dunno: i never new there was a car meet on mon before. too bad its gone now. i lived really closed to that area too. and currently unemployed (waiting for a job in OKC). :D so i have all the time in the world now. :thmsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts