Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to change interior LED'S to blue... would like to to the dash board and buttons on stereo if possible. I have seen this done on cardomain on accords to some degree but have a few questions.

I have read posts that say it's easier to insert the blue paper(forget name of it) that doesnt heat up and just put that over the white leds...... others tell me there is saudering required when custom fitting replacement LEDS...

I was wondering if there are any instructions posted on how to do this for a 7th generation, ive been searching but can't find anything too specific or reliable. I have asked around local shops and people aren't really willing to do it. I have to take my car in for honda recall so may ask them to do it but don't know if they will. Also need to know what size led's to get if anyone has any experience.

Thanks a lot for the help guys I appreciate it a lot!!

Ride -04 coupe six speed, non navi, dual climate control

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
dash will be easy, but the radio is MUCH tougher. all LED conversions will require soldering AND de-soldering. and judging by how you said "saudering" I dont think you are in a position to attempt that kind of work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts