Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid ExL
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, can anyone pls tell me the right fuses to use for hardwiring my dashcam? I am looking at finding the following :

1. One fuse with constant battery current &
2. One fuse that needs to be on ACC.

I can use "Washer" fuse for the "ACC" option, but I am finding it difficult to locate a good source for "Constant Battery Current" without a circuit tester. Since the Hazzard lights stays on, even when the car is not running, I am guessing that the fuse for it would be a good source of Constant Battery Current. The internal fuse box diagram for the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid ExL shows "D" as the location for its fuse.

Please guide if you know it better.
Thanks

V6 Supremacist 馃槑
Victus - 2012 Honda Accord (EX-L V6)
Get a multimeter, it's not expensive and very useful. It's like $5 at Harbor Freight.

For my Accord I chose the power driver's seat fuse as my constant power source, wiper fuse for accessory power source.

Reactions: johnk_11 and sdude

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get a multimeter, it's not expensive and very useful. It's like $5 at Harbor Freight.

For my Accord I chose the power driver's seat fuse as my constant power source, wiper fuse for accessory power source.
Thanks for your response @WiiMaster, I do have a multimeter, but its difficult to use it in this cold winter condition, since I don't have a garage option to work on my car. Anyway, since its working for you, I will use your combination. Thanks once again. Cheers!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use lock fuse for constant power. I think there鈥檚 a fuse diagram in the fuse box? My installation was done long ago.
Thanks for your response, yeah I did see the fuse diagram on the cover but I had to confirm the exact fuse for it's state. I'm currently using the setup that @WiiMaster has (Constant to Power Seat, and ACC / Battery to Wiper) and it's working well for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts