Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies, as this may seem trivial but I don't know how to hook my system back up the phone cord like plug is hanging loose as well as a wire with double red fuses attached. After following the wires everything else looks as if connected. Which fuse slot shall I place. I have a voltmeter if necessary

·
Super Moderator
3,474 Posts
Not much we can help with without knowing what you have hooked up.

If you have a "phone cord plug" hanging that means it was plugged into maybe a bass knob for an amp. If you do have such a knob then route the plug to it.

"wire with double red fuses attached" sounds like a fuse tap/add-a-fuse. You can check your fuse box for a missing fuse. won't be exactly easy since the the entire fuse box isn't filled. If a fuse is unplugged then something in the car might not be working. Read the cover of the fuse box to see if you can identify what fuse is missing. Match the number on your red fuses to the diagram.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Why dealer unplugged something ? They would note on paperwork that extra electrical wires are present and wired into fusebox especially if work was done sloppy. Ask dealer to put everything as it was.

·
8th Gen Believer
4,237 Posts
Dealer responsibility, if you ask me. Aftermarket stuff no matter. What's a boom?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts